Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
JAnCOz

German and UK BBs

6 comments in this topic

[RONF]
Players
43 posts
4,869 battles

Something hapened with german and uk bss. i was away 2-3 weeks and when i got back on this ships wheals i.m getting penned from each side and angle,

Today received 13-15k salvos in my angled monarch from a bismark. Same with the Bism, heavy pens from almost every angle.

Is there a BUG?

[BOTS]
Alpha Tester
2,192 posts
8,631 battles

RNG hates you, hates me, hates lots of people - but it loves certain others. Depends on whether WG likes you or not. They don't like me.

• Funny 2

[CATS]
Players
13,528 posts
10,352 battles
2 hours ago, JAnCOz said:

Something hapened with german and uk bss. i was away 2-3 weeks and when i got back on this ships wheals i.m getting penned from each side and angle,

Today received 13-15k salvos in my angled monarch from a bismark. Same with the Bism, heavy pens from almost every angle.

Is there a BUG?

No, just bad play.

Players
248 posts
12,395 battles

Actually they did change the Bullets vs Armor interaction in 7.2.1

The explanation was :

• We enhanced the interaction between the shells and ship's armor during contact. 

We also fixed bugs that caused uncommon situations in battle, namely:

• Citadel penetration caused by an HE shell in the areas where penetration is not possible.
  • Battleship detonation as a result of an HE hit from a destroyer.
  • Abnormally low damage caused by torpedoes to a destroyer with full HP.
  • The passing of a standard (not a deep-water) torpedo under a destroyer's hull without exploding.

Can be read here : https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-072/
Best Regards

Me

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,052 posts
9,616 battles
On 30.3.2018 at 11:35 AM, JAnCOz said:

Is there a BUG?

Pens arent a problem. you aim at either above the MB and you get 15k plus pen salvos. geting cits at short range on the other hand would be a problem. If your sec are firing in a german BB your show enogh angle that BB caliber can punish you in return thats nothing new. Monach takes pet at longer rangeres due to its 25mm deck armor geting overpened . 

Sign in to follow this