You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TasapeRN

World of Spacecraft ?

34 comments in this topic

[-RNR-]
[-RNR-]
Players
4 posts
1,606 battles

Been playing online games for decades . 

Enjoyed WoT's , got fed up with the lemmings charging in then blaming everyone else . So being ex forces a friend suggested

WoW's .

Gameplay excellent .

Realistic enough  apart from the kiddies thinking they know it all about warships because they play an online game . :D

World of Warships / spaceships ? .

Naah !!!

I'II stick with the old plimsole line and spinning dits on the foc'sle . So pull up a bollard and swing the lantern 

Who's got the pussers rum ? ;)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
6 minutes ago, Daaea said:

You know its the 1.april fool event? Wil be removed after 

reading news requires much effort...

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Players
20 posts
1,600 battles

total none event for me.  Just started playing, in the lower tiers ATM.  and as lower tiers not important enough to be represented in missions.   meh

Beta Tester
205 posts
961 battles
8 minutes ago, A_useless_noob said:

total none event for me.  Just started playing, in the lower tiers ATM.  and as lower tiers not important enough to be represented in missions.   meh

Shouldn't take you too long to reach tier VI mate, the event will last a good while more.

[PRT]
Players
82 posts
4,751 battles

Why not? If one dont like it, dont play it. Easy as that.  And as someone said above, its the April fools day soon. :-)

[OSC]
Players
2,728 posts
10,052 battles

People really like to cry about everything nowadays...

• Cool 3

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,562 posts
9,106 battles
3 minutes ago, cro_pwr said:

People really like to cry about everything nowadays...

Yeah, it's completely...retarded :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
205 posts
961 battles
2 minutes ago, Exocet6951 said:

retarded

Oh boy, here we go :cap_rambo:

latest?cb=20120831205258&path-prefix=pl

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

Players
5 posts
578 battles

How dare they put such fantasy in this naval simulation. I am so triggered right now. It was nice of them to celebrate us fools with a special event though but I don't get why we only get one day out of a whole year. I mean being a fool isn't a choice and we should be spreading awareness of our situation all year long.

• Funny 1

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,556 posts
4,803 battles
56 minutes ago, Vengeance said:

How dare they put such fantasy in this naval simulation. I am so triggered right now. It was nice of them to celebrate us fools with a special event though but I don't get why we only get one day out of a whole year. I mean being a fool isn't a choice and we should be spreading awareness of our situation all year long.

I think you hit the nail on the head there, sadly there are many ''fools' playing the game and showing exactly what their level of capabilities are in game all year round - and I include myself in that category at times also.

(I suspect that your dry-humour warning sign failed when you made the post, so some might take it seriously ;) )

Players
2,149 posts
3,836 battles

Is this new space theme for forum temporary or WG is setting some new design?

My eyes are more thankful with darker background.

[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
3 hours ago, Exocet6951 said:

Yeah, it's completely...radared :Smile_trollface:

Man, I hate f*cking bs radar. It goes through mountains!

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,223 posts
5,868 battles
20 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Lol I didn't even notice it was added

[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
22 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

There is a dark theme since last forum update too.

• Cool 1

[YEEET]
Players
1,161 posts
10,852 battles

You do know that you can change the theme at the very bottom of this page - where is says theme?

Players
2,149 posts
3,836 battles
5 minutes ago, triumphgt6 said:

You do know that you can change the theme at the very bottom of this page - where is says theme?

I see it now, yes.

Usualy I dont have sucha a habit to look ''under'' the forum where are usualy data about forum design and version.

Space and White are the best themes. I hope WG will keep this Space and after event.

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
4 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

There is another dark theme. At the very bottom of the page there are "language" and "theme" drop-downs and a "contact us" link. Space Forum skin is probably temporary but you can pick a "WoWs - Dark" theme that's unlikely to go anywhere.

Players
2,149 posts
3,836 battles
1 hour ago, eliastion said:

There is another dark theme. At the very bottom of the page there are "language" and "theme" drop-downs and a "contact us" link. Space Forum skin is probably temporary but you can pick a "WoWs - Dark" theme that's unlikely to go anywhere.

Yea I saw it but I dont like that dark one.

[ONE2]
Players
2,309 posts
13,595 battles
20 hours ago, TasapeRN said:

...Naah !!!...

I'II stick with the old plimsole line and spinning dits on the foc'sle . So pull up a bollard and swing the lantern 

Who's got the pussers rum ? ;)

Know the feeling. Just like WoWs for the historical ships myself (and because there's nothing else like it available for the time being). Will probably skip the space extravaganza too. And luckily enough I also have the "Naval Action" for some optional fun. I think I just might get myself lost somewhere in the Caribbean for a change.:cap_look:

Players
1,202 posts
4,944 battles

Just played the new SPace Mode - What a Load of Garbage - It suffers from the same crap problems that most WG stuff does - NO EXPLANATIONS - WTF is "Psyc disruption, WTF is that Volcano's prupose, why can't I spot someone who is within my spotting range if they're inside that grey moving circle, WTF is that grey circle, what does it do why is it there, why have I got blue flame crap along the sides of my screeen, why can't I use a heal (red cross through it) etc

Just bloody once WG get a bloody grip and TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO IN A NEW MODE NEVER PLAYED BEFORE YOU WAZZOCKS!!!!!

Anyway, removed all the space garbage from the carousel now, never touching it again!

BRING BACK BATH-TUB MODE!!!!!!!!!!

Players
1,202 posts
4,944 battles

I shouldn't have to exit the game, load up the website, search through their pages until I find "patch notes" and then watch a bloody Youtube video just to read up on how a mode works, it should be in-game and simple to read/understand.

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,013 posts
10 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

I shouldn't have to exit the game, load up the website, search through their pages until I find "patch notes" and then watch a bloody Youtube video just to read up on how a mode works, it should be in-game and simple to read/understand.

Indeed you shouldn't. Luckily you don't.

When loading, under the tab 'mission' there is the explanation :fish_book:

Players
1,202 posts
4,944 battles

You know that 60 second wait you get before the start of a match where you can read the Mission etc - Mine, both times I played, was 5 seconds then immediately into the game, so there was no opportunity to read the notes and understand them sadly.