Sign in to follow this  
Sargento_YO

FFS fix the damn plane report bug!!

4 comments in this topic

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,194 battles

Three versions already went by... THREE with the same bug, the one where for no reason planes stop giving battle reports and goes totally silent. It's a really annoying bug because you don't know what`s going on. Either if they re under attack, finished attacking an enemy or when they re ready.

I already post it on the proper bug section TWICE, even showed a video about it, today a new version was relased and the bug STILL happens! I don't know how else to say it.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,912 posts
2,152 battles
On 3/29/2018 at 1:30 PM, Sargento_YO said:

Three versions already went by... THREE with the same bug, the one where for no reason planes stop giving battle reports and goes totally silent. It's a really annoying bug because you don't know what`s going on. Either if they re under attack, finished attacking an enemy or when they re ready.

I already post it on the proper bug section TWICE, even showed a video about it, today a new version was relased and the bug STILL happens! I don't know how else to say it.

I made sure to report it again, I'll let you know if we need any more information!

• Cool 1

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,194 battles
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

I made sure to report it again, I'll let you know if we need any more information!

Its really nice to see that at least someone from the staff do reads and pays attention to the bugs.

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,912 posts
2,152 battles
12 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

Its really nice to see that at least someone from the staff do reads and pays attention to the bugs.

We always do, but we cannot always guarantee that every bug is fixed immediately.

I have highlighted this one though, so hopefully we can!

Sign in to follow this