You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
cherry2blost

Dasha 0.7.3

13 comments in this topic

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,651 posts
14,528 battles

So come on WG where in your shop can I get the lil outfit Dasha was wearing in the latest video.... my wife REALLY needs to wear that !!!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 7
  • Bad 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,617 posts
9,127 battles
4 minutes ago, cherry2blost said:

my wife REALLY needs to wear that !!!

:Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface:

Sorry I couldnt resist that one. Hope you still get your answer, tough you have to be maybe a bit more specific because werent there at least 2 outfits? The one shiny and the other one dull (as in dull compared to shiny, not boring - dunno if I got that one right). 

Also ......... knowing the rest of the forum they will appreciate any pics anyway. :Smile_hiding::Smile_bajan2:

• Funny 1

[0RCA]
Players
335 posts
7,556 battles

OMG  :Smile_ohmy:

[HMSR]
Players
1,630 posts
5,864 battles

I have one question, since we get all sorts of bundles, how mutch is the Dasha bundle, and when will it be avalable in the shop?  

:Smile-_tongue:

Beta Tester
3,671 posts
12,833 battles

The good thing about that patch update video is, that Dasha dances around in flimsy clothing.

The bad thing about it is, that Dasha dances around IN FLIMSY CLOTHING, as we all know the "Dasha Factor". The more flimsy Dasha's dresses, the worse the patch update will be. :Smile_hiding:

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,013 posts
11 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

The good thing about that patch update video is, that Dasha dances around in flimsy clothing.

The bad thing about it is, that Dasha dances around IN FLIMSY CLOTHING, as we all know the "Dasha Factor". The more flimsy Dasha's dresses, the worse the patch update will be. :Smile_hiding:

This

Dasha's clothing does not bode well for the update :etc_hide_turtle:

Players
152 posts
2,504 battles

You think that's flimsy ? Boy, have you led a sheltered life.  :Smile_smile:

• Cool 2

Quality Poster
2,947 posts
7,933 battles
1 hour ago, Pametrada said:

You think that's flimsy ? Boy, have you led a sheltered life.  :Smile_smile:

Was thinking that as well, she has been wearing way more 'skimpy' stuff in the past. On the other hand....

Greetings

[BOTS]
Players
1,646 posts
11,787 battles

If you are referring to the shiny stuff she wears while dancing in the beginning, just go to an area of your city where Russians or slavs in general tend to live, shop, and party.

• Funny 2

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,578 battles
3 hours ago, Major_Damage225 said:

I have one question, since we get all sorts of bundles, how mutch is the Dasha bundle, and when will it be avalable in the shop?  

:Smile-_tongue:

lulz

[BS4]
Players
668 posts
4,905 battles
On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Flimsy?

... wow in that case best steer clear of any clubs these days...you will probably pass out.. lol:cap_fainting: