You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
sisito0o

Spectator mode in clan battles for clan members ?

7 comments in this topic

[BGNAV]
Players
224 posts
3,147 battles

I don't want to complain and again point out stuff like, it took 2 years for an almost copy - paste ranked battles -  clan battles format. But I was just thinking it will be a very useful feature if there is 1 slot available for a clan member to spectate the clan battle so that 1 person can focus on commanding the whole team instead of fighting and simultaneously commanding, or analyze the battle or just watch. Will it be possible for such a thing to be implemented in our lifetime given the good will of the developers or I need to pass the idea to the next generation ?

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
476 posts
8,514 battles

I think it is a great idea. For now though, a combination of using something like discord/teamspeak and having a member running something like twitch is perhaps the best you can do.

EDIT: And of course, allow more than 1 slot so that waiting team members have something to watch rather than twiddle their thumbs waiting for a slot in the team.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,497 posts
6,358 battles

Free-floating allies would be a bad thing. Get 7 of them, assign 1 enemy ship to each of them that they will follow, they can always tell you which way the ship is looking / shooting at and so on. So that's a no from me

• Cool 1

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
476 posts
8,514 battles
24 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Free-floating allies would be a bad thing. Get 7 of them, assign 1 enemy ship to each of them that they will follow, they can always tell you which way the ship is looking / shooting at and so on. So that's a no from me

Yes, you have a fair point there.

[OSC]
[OSC]
Players
643 posts
11,840 battles
44 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

if you need spectators for that youre doing something very wrong.... btw yes spectator mode is good but far away

[IDDQD]
WoWs Wiki Team
1,047 posts
9,018 battles

Try to use Steam for spect - 6s delay - it is not good, but it helps for newbies. That is privat, no connection lost. We made it and it helps.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,497 posts
6,358 battles
1 hour ago, SexyCroat said:

if you need spectators for that youre doing something very wrong.... btw yes spectator mode is good but far away

You don't, but someone constantly keeping an eye on that and calling it out - you surely see how that would be advantageous?