You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AccidentalDischarge

A Question

10 comments in this topic

Question

9 answers to this question

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,187 posts
10,963 battles

Why did you hide your stats? Scared that we find out you are one of those [edited]s? :Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester
715 posts
10,358 battles

Those who consider this to be a great game are S-heads, same goes for the other party who think differently, but the way this particular community works and commonly agrees on, is that no matter what, its YOUR fault!

So a friendly advice, next time you think of asking a question here, go watch into a mirror, will save you time and effort.

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,077 posts
3,751 battles
58 minutes ago, AccidentalDischarge said:

Why are so many idiots and [edited] in this game? Without any basic tactical or even common sense?

Because if you insist playing badly for a very long time, you will still win a few XP and end up getting a T10.

So why bother to learn how to play well ?

Players
11 posts
1 hour ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Why did you hide your stats? Scared that we find out you are one of those [edited]s? :Smile_trollface:

I dont care about stats. Mine or yours. Those are for american football.

Players
11 posts
23 minutes ago, NoirLotus said:

Because if you insist playing badly for a very long time, you will still win a few XP and end up getting a T10.

So why bother to learn how to play well ?

Hmm... the only answer so far which makes sense. Thanks.

I guess this may be the sad truth behind/inside all those brainless lemmings i have seen in game so far.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,501 posts
6,358 battles

Hidden stats? Here's a pic portraying what OP's complaining about :Smile_trollface:

279g0x.jpg

• Funny 1

Players
11 posts
16 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Hidden stats? Here's a pic portraying what OP's complaining about :Smile_trollface:

279g0x.jpg

I said this before, and i won`t repeat. I am not interested in stats. Not yours or mine.

What matters is winning.

But i guess you are one of those brainless lemmings, which means, you are 1 of the 90% of players here :)

[CATS]
Players
13,489 posts
10,344 battles

Depends on what you understand under tactical and common sense.

Many people have very different understanding what that means. Maybe you are the one who is wrong?

Players
11 posts
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

Depends on what you understand under tactical and common sense.

Many people have very different understanding what that means. Maybe you are the one who is wrong?

That means when base(single one) needs to be defended, most aren`t there. It means that everyone tries to cap a base, without plan. It means that most players cant play maps, they just drive and shoot, and sink in few minutes.

It means that 95% of all players i ve seen playing cruisers, have no idea how to play cruiser. It means that probably 80% of all BB players camp in the back, trying to get an ultimative citadell hit, while everything around them collaps.

And so on and so on.

All these things you have seen prolly as well.

Mostly a match start looks like this.

Generally..No sense of direction.