Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Profilus

12.2. Any types of contractual battles, i.e. match rigging

31 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
1,317 posts
17 hours ago, Profilus said:

12.2. Any types of contractual battles, i.e. match rigging, including deliberate losses (throwing games) or excessively passive behavior of both teams at once (forced draw) are prohibited.

 

Does this also include counting in matches with multiple divisions which has been approved before by WG?

@MrConway @Tuccy

So you are saying you never did this? And if you did not, why not? Do you think it is 'cheating'? I think most of the people who are in a clan have at least once tried to get into the same battle with >3 people.I don't see any reason for it to be forbidden. Most battles I've fought against clanmates end up being the most fun ones. Also have I never seen clanmates deliberately throw matches or being excessively passive to give their friends on the opposite side an advantage. So perhaps you have been unlucky and has this happened to you on multiple occasions but I highly doubt it to be honest. 

That being said, If it is such a rare occasion to have 3+ members of one clan on one side, why would you try and get it banned? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,058 posts
21,606 battles
3 hours ago, GarrusBrutus said:

So you are saying you never did this? And if you did not, why not? Do you think it is 'cheating'? I think most of the people who are in a clan have at least once tried to get into the same battle with >3 people.I don't see any reason for it to be forbidden. Most battles I've fought against clanmates end up being the most fun ones. Also have I never seen clanmates deliberately throw matches or being excessively passive to give their friends on the opposite side an advantage. So perhaps you have been unlucky and has this happened to you on multiple occasions but I highly doubt it to be honest. 

That being said, If it is such a rare occasion to have 3+ members of one clan on one side, why would you try and get it banned? 

A lot of wrong assumptions. I love it for same reasons you gave. Just wanted to know if it's ok to continue.

PS: when we count we hope to get opposing teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,317 posts
5 minutes ago, Profilus said:

A lot of wrong assumptions. I love it for same reasons you gave. Just wanted to know if it's ok to continue.

PS: when we count we hope to get opposing teams.

Ah, in that case: sorry, my bad. And yes, I also hope to split the divs in the opposite teams. Nobody likes 5 min steamrolls. :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,706 posts
2,730 battles

Regarding the discussion on clan names and what is allowed and what not in terms of historical references, there is no easy answer.

 

While we will of course not permit any references to the Nazi regime or its units, these are not the only names we will not permit. If you think a clan violates the rules, send a ticket to customer support with documentation on why you think it is not acceptable and we will make a case-by-case decision.

 

I would consider TTT to be perfectly acceptable as a name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[COR3]
Players
864 posts
11,200 battles
On 3/27/2018 at 7:00 PM, Major_Damage225 said:

The 3,,2,1 go in randoms is nothing bad per se,personally i find it even more of a motivation if there are clan members on the other side to win. :Smile_Default:

(i doubt clans intentionally throw a game, least i havent seen any and ive seen a big ammount of same clan on both sides matches)

Oh I know now some greek asshats that teamkill you to save their mate on the oposing team. But i won't gbons them names... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,357 posts
6,623 battles
37 minutes ago, The_Reichtangle said:

Oh I know now some greek asshats that teamkill you to save their mate on the oposing team. But i won't gbons them names... 

 

Well in sutch a case of dimwhits or just plain obvious tk'ing, send a replay to support, wg will penalise sutch actions :Smile_Default:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×