Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
aviaxis

Special upgrades for Fighters and Healing

8 comments in this topic

[XTREM]
Players
170 posts
12,384 battles

Hello,

we have special upgrades for all consumables except for the fighters and healing.... will they put such upgrades in the future? why are there none of these in the game?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,546 posts
6,375 battles

I'd guess there eventually will be some.

Any CV mods - I wouldn't expect any of them any time soon, at least not till we get that long promised CV rework

Healing - to be fair it's already fine as it is. And, unlike other mods, one that simply extends your heals duration so you heal more would be basically a must pick on every ship that could mount it.

[0RCA]
Players
335 posts
7,554 battles

yess , great idea ,  i would like to see speed boost for torpedo bombers plzzzz!

cvs need help.

[XTREM]
Players
170 posts
12,384 battles
21 hours ago, _RepSrb_ said:

yess , great idea ,  i would like to see speed boost for torpedo bombers plzzzz!

cvs need help.

those are not consumables... special upgrades improve to consumables...

22 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Any CV mods - I wouldn't expect any of them any time soon, at least not till we get that long promised CV rework

Healing - to be fair it's already fine as it is. And, unlike other mods, one that simply extends your heals duration so you heal more would be basically a must pick on every ship that could mount it.

for heal it may reduce the cooldown... or something...

kind of awkward there's no special upgrade for this consumable... and for fighters, it might work just like for spotter...

[IRQ]
Players
2,680 posts
6,353 battles

With fighters you mean the floatplane fighters that cruisers and battleships have? Those could do with a range upgrade. That's one benefit of the spotter planes, since those fly farther out.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,069 battles
19 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I think he meant the catapult fighters and not CV Figters....

For the Healing a possible solution would be to make the heal faster aka more HP healed per secound but with shorter duration to get to the same amount of healed hp. Which would be a fair tradeoff if you consider you have to give up something for it. (maybe in slot 2?)

1 hour ago, aviaxis said:

for heal it may reduce the cooldown... or something...

kind of awkward there's no special upgrade for this consumable... and for fighters, it might work just like for spotter...

That would also increase amount of HP healed and make it a must pick or too expensive to use depenedant on the slot it goes in.

Generaly speaking i am against more special modules that inflate the SC pricepool further.

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
170 posts
12,384 battles
3 hours ago, AnotherDuck said:

With fighters you mean the floatplane fighters that cruisers and battleships have? Those could do with a range upgrade. That's one benefit of the spotter planes, since those fly farther out.

yes.... catapult fighters...

or... they can increase their duration... like in the spotter case.... or increase the air speed to a level where you don't lose any speed if you have captain skill for 2 fighters... etc.

generally... I like special upgrades since I have plenty :D

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,079 posts
3,758 battles

You already have a mod for healing : the fanion that gives +20% HP when you use heal is exactly that !!

Sign in to follow this