MrConway

Bug Reports

43 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,912 posts
2,152 battles

Dear captains,

Please share all bugs encountered version 0.7.3 here with the template we provided below. Before submitting your report please check if the bug is listed in our known issues already, in which case no report is necessary.

1. Description

• Clear and substantial description containing all necessary details.
  • Example: the cruiser Aoba: scout is inoperable.

2. Reproduction steps

• A sequence of the player's actions which triggered the bug.
  • Example: 1. Select the cruiser Aoba 2. Enter the battle (Training or Random Battle). 3. Try to launch the scout.

3. Result

• In-game experience resulting from the bug.
  • Example: When you press the scout activation button, you can hear the sound, but nothing actually happens. The aircraft stands still on the catapult.

4. Expected result

• In-game experience which should have occurred if no bug is present.
  • Example: The scout has to be launched by the catapult.

5. Technical details

• Example: Bug time: about 19:30 (UTC).Replay (attempt at 01:00), python.log, DxDiag.

If you encounter this error, please zip your ~\crashes\ folder, upload it to any online file storage and add the link to your report.

565152Sanstitre.png

Players
248 posts
12,508 battles

1. Description 

• New bullet travel sound bugs a lot and creates a lot of distraction.

2. Reproduction steps

• Play the game and let bullets fly over you

3. Result

• Sometimes the  "Fade-in" and "Fade-out" cuts out early and it sounds horrible.
  • Sometimes the sound-effect hangs and gets played on repeat in some areas of the map (note this happens on the ship horn also since earlier patches)

4. Expected result

• Well for one I think the sound level on these "flying bullets" is way too lound
  • I expect the sound effects to not hang and the effects to be played back in a normal way, not cut early or "surprise-explode" volume wise  in our ears.

5. Technical details

• As a destroyer capping flags, being in the center of all flying bullets it becomes a really really negative experience.

6. Additional

• I would like an option to completely turn off boat horn sounds and bullet travel sounds, each separately.
  • Example of horn sound hanging : 
  • Example of sound glitching:  (Sadly not bullet sounds in this one and you have to listen up quite well to hear it after halfway)

[TENGO]
Players
231 posts
8,848 battles
34 minutes ago, Rowboat_Cop said:

1. Description 

• New bullet travel sound bugs a lot and creates a lot of distraction.

2. Reproduction steps

• Play the game and let bullets fly over you

3. Result

• Sometimes the  "Fade-in" and "Fade-out" cuts out early and it sounds horrible.
  • Sometimes the sound-effect hangs and gets played on repeat in some areas of the map (note this happens on the ship horn also since earlier patches)

4. Expected result

• Well for one I think the sound level on these "flying bullets" is way too lound
  • I expect the sound effects to not hang and the effects to be played back in a normal way, not cut early or "surprise-explode" volume wise  in our ears.

5. Technical details

• As a destroyer capping flags, being in the center of all flying bullets it becomes a really really negative experience.

I do still have the same bug encountered at Atlantic center of the map where bravo cap is located. Also at Tears of the desert center of the map

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,194 battles

I don't know how to say this, but I will say it for THIRD TIME because this bug has been happening since three versions ago!

Planes stop giving status/battle reports with no reason at all. Something which it's very annoying because one doesn't knows what is going on, the only way to fix it is to close the game and open it again because if you enter into another battle with a carrier planes still wouldn't give any status reports.

If you give a place to report the bugs, FFS, Fix them already!

Players
248 posts
12,508 battles

Oh.

I also get a lot of sound glitches, like clicks and strange sounds that should not be there.

Constantly..

[NSR]
Players
84 posts
5,148 battles

The shell sound is trully horrible... Stutter like mad and REALLY loud...

Playing atm without sound cause it just hurts the ears to listen to...

No more premium from me until this is fixed. 

Reason: no fun to play without sound.

[UNICS]
Players
324 posts
4,522 battles

Now you can use horns in port, however if you select a ship that`s in battle it`s horn will be replaced by the horn of a previously selected ship.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,912 posts
2,152 battles
On 3/29/2018 at 12:40 PM, ooOATiOoo said:

wenn typing in chat the H bug is still there!

Please send me a PM with a screenshot of the bug appearing, as it should have been fixed with the update!

[RDF]
Players
163 posts
11,219 battles
9 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Please send me a PM with a screenshot of the bug appearing, as it should have been fixed with the update!

Here you have it .. 

shot-18_03.30_16_06.59-0215.thumb.jpg.30c8ffaaf22ce1df6bf896e14a507311.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[P-ITA]
Players
477 posts

Description : in Scenario not possible to switch to Team members or other tabs, while waiting to play a battle. It's stacked as in the pict

2018-03-30_01h28_01.thumb.jpg.2c00ea316b1d74cb6a2a9b448dfc1d68.jpg

Players
26 posts
3,496 battles

I try to buy something in EU premium shop and I cant. In NA shop its ok.

(Support site is idiotic. I cant put my problem there...)

Players
280 posts

Im having so much stuttering issues in the newest patch.. didn't in the previous patch.
Also got a crash while entering the first game........ so yeah... this patch sux

wows crash.png

crashes.rar

[UNICS]
Players
324 posts
4,522 battles

Le` flying containers...
Just Alt-tab away when the container is being delivered.
shot-18_04.01_13_05.21-0631.thumb.jpg.93801a598c69576b7bb5a6a599db0b8c.jpgshot-18_04.01_13_05.16-0030.thumb.jpg.06613bab039c3350f87fb4c894feee4d.jpg

[CSF]
Players
468 posts
4,606 battles

Missing textures ingame and in port.

Strangely enough the textures are not missing at launch, rather after a few battles I arrive to this:

shot-18.04.01_19.17.35-0244.jpg

shot-18.04.01_19.17.43-0876.jpg

shot-18.04.01_19.17.46-0356.jpg

[TPG]
Players
16 posts
4,801 battles

1. If you ram the USN CV Raptor in Operation ''Raptor Rescue'', before the carrier itself started moving, he won't start moving at all and you can't complete the Operation.

2. Start the operation and ram the Raptor, before it started moving by itself. ( I didn't tried it, but it should work)

3. The Raptor will never arrive at the ending point of the operation and due to that the Operation will fail. So you loose and can't do anything to prevent this loss, after the Carrier is bugged.

4. The Raptor should still be able to move to the end of the Operation, even if it has been moved. Because this makes the Operation literlally impossible to win, when the bug occures.

5 . No bug or crash report will occure, because you just failed the Operation, due to this bug. But i think the problem could be that Raptor isn't at the starting point of it's pretederminted course.

In this pictures you can see that the Carrier didn't move, even at this point of the operation. We tried to push him, but it was to late.

shot-18.03.23_21.54.40-0816.jpg

shot-18.03.23_21.59.35-0082.jpg

Edited by Wehr_Wolff

[ASCII]
Players
1 post
2,684 battles

I got this one today (see pic).
The game crashed in "mission of the Week". I played as CW.
I was able to re-join the fight, when I logged in the game again, but it by then the game was allmost over... :-( 
Thank you all for explaining your bug-hunt in a video. :-)
Best Regard
Flemming
Denmark

WoWs crash.png

[-HUN-]
Players
650 posts
7,845 battles

I am not sure if it is a bug or a feature. But I'll describe it here as it really really annoys me.

I am in a game in a DD. Shipping around and stuff. I zoom out as much as possible with mouse scroll. I push 3 to pick torps. (Fire them/not fire them doesn't matter.) I push back to guns with 1 or 2 and I realise that it isn't zoomed out fully it stays like 1 or 2 tick back from full. And I have to use scroll to zoom out again. Every.Goddamn.Time.If.I.Want.To.Use.Torps. So annoying. Pls check this.

[POP]
Weekend Tester
493 posts

The other operations beside the weekly one don't seem to load. We tried with seven people in the team and Hermes, Ultimate Frontier and Naval station Newport all failed to load. The Weekly mission (Aegis) worked fine.

Players
5 posts
6,779 battles

Worst update ever (so far). Game crashes became more frequent (now from the 4th battle every second one goes boom). Suck bigs. So pretty much shove your premium up your unshaved asses. It was not an apology from Your side. It was an insult.

[P-ITA]
Players
477 posts

Description: My Bud underwater almost sinking under unusual big waves in Two Bros Map... Not only the Bud, not only one time, this Map only!

2018-04-07_03h02_03.thumb.jpg.7803b81a8ba2dc47dcd0f4b6d6a7a99e.jpg

2018-04-07_03h02_04.thumb.jpg.13434c634b924f64d1104583950b144d.jpg

2018-04-07_03h02_06.thumb.jpg.ba5582b7ec3996c6348d17499858a5c6.jpg

[UN]
Weekend Tester
815 posts
19,004 battles

Ummm, doesn't need a lot of explaining, does it ?

P.S.: It's a space achievement achieved in a random battle ?!

shot-18.04.08_01.56.53-0850.jpg

shot-18.04.08_01.57.15-0545.jpg

Players
42 posts
4,249 battles

The badge "double barreled shotgun"

shot-18_04.08_13_16.13-0032.png.4c34307d92f9387c262a97b629a867ef.png

to me it looks very much like a  pair of navy colts..

hg_1851coltnavy_200909-a.jpg.b51bc0c6e66609b321e920f6d5a38654.jpg

[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
3 posts

today I've started suffering constant disconnects from the server on entering battle and it will not reconnect  until battle is over

[OLEUM]
Players
29 posts
12,654 battles

Wrong turret rotation.

Experienced some strange rear turret rotation on Atago and Charles Martel. Being aimed at left side, all of the sudden I find rear turret starts to rotate from the right side. On  Atago, this was only one of rear turrets. I haven't noticed quick enough but maybe it rotated like 360 deg which should not be possible (like on eg Nurnberg). Noticed this only twice so far, never before patch 0.7.3

• Cool 1