Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Trad9

Is it too much BBQ today?

17 comments in this topic

Players
41 posts
6,980 battles

Is it just me so lucky or something really changed? Got too much fires started today. Actually never seen that many. Also other ppl confirmed having a LOT of fires started today.shot-18_03.26_23_46.48-0398.thumb.jpg.2fdd932137137bbe45dc99d0c1c93c52.jpg

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,563 posts
6,392 battles

Not sure if you have heard about our lord and savior RNGesus

Sometimes he gives, sometimes he takes. All you can do is pray to him and sacrifice some virgins, goats and / or send some political dissidents to a gulag

• Cool 1

Players
41 posts
6,980 battles

Sure, but this is too generous , as for me...Will expect to receive random citadels in quantities tomorrow then :Smile_teethhappy:

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,563 posts
6,392 battles

Added it as an edit but it fits better as a standalone comment

25 minutes ago, Trad9 said:

shot-18_03.26_23_46.48-0398.thumb.jpg.2fdd932137137bbe45dc99d0c1c93c52.jpg

That's 1 fire every 14.2 hits or about 7% effective FC. Just normalizing for your own tier as the default enemy that would be 12.35% actual fire chance, while the St.-Louis has 15% base fire chance. Even against tier 10 that would come out to be just 14% fire chance.

So actually those were below average fire rolls.

• Cool 2

[NED]
Players
4,023 posts
10,901 battles

It sure was for me. On the receiving side that is....

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

Just had match in Gremy with 88 hits...

One fire for zero damage, not sure if it was the last hit killing last enemy ship...

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
3 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

That's 1 fire every 14.2 hits or about 7% effective FC. Just normalizing for your own tier as the default enemy that would be 12.35% actual fire chance, while the St.-Louis has 15% base fire chance. Even against tier 10 that would come out to be just 14% fire chance.

Well, this assumes never hitting sections that are already burning or ships that have DCP active, though. Hardly a realistic assumption when spamming HE on BBs.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,263 posts
7,359 battles
3 hours ago, eliastion said:

Well, this assumes never hitting sections that are already burning or ships that have DCP active, though. Hardly a realistic assumption when spamming HE on BBs.

Exactly! You can't calculate it quite like that. I had Khaba match with 611 hits and only 19 fires... That hardly gives any accurate firechance percent...

Beta Tester
4,143 posts
9,348 battles
1 hour ago, Kenliero said:

Exactly! You can't calculate it quite like that. I had Khaba match with 611 hits and only 19 fires... That hardly gives any accurate firechance percent...

Yet it does show it's not some amazing outlier with absurdly good luck on fire chance rolls.

[XODUS]
Players
714 posts
3,789 battles
9 hours ago, EsaTuunanen said:

Just had match in Gremy with 88 hits...

One fire for zero damage, not sure if it was the last hit killing last enemy ship...

Ditto for me last night in the gnevny, 142 hits, two fires
damage caused by those fires 867.

[PNAVY]
Beta Tester
100 posts
5,840 battles
13 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Actually: he is slightly above for firechance... considering that TX have a 50% reduction to firechance... and even a TVII still has 30% reduction.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,970 posts
5,449 battles

I love when I score this kind of result of fire in my RN BBs :Smile_trollface:

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,563 posts
6,392 battles
2 hours ago, Namuras said:

Actually: he is slightly above for firechance... considering that TX have a 50% reduction to firechance... and even a TVII still has 30% reduction.

If you have 7% effective (a.k.a. 1 in every 14.2 sets a fire) then normalizing with the tier 10 x0.5005 fire resistance you get 14% - those already are included in my post :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this