Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Uriens_The_Gray

When can we lay our Hands on the T-61 ????

15 comments in this topic

[PSO]
Players
45 posts

It is ready. It is perfect. It should be the first german premium dd. My wallet is ready for that ship. RELEASE IT !!! NOW !!!

[TOXIC]
Players
1,016 posts
15,380 battles

In the 2017 new year video, it is possible to see schematics of Kildin class dd. So where is it? I WANT MY NUKE ANTI-SHIP MISSILES !!! NOW !!!

Question: if I put more !!! after sentence after I wrote it in caps is there are more chance that I'll get what I want?

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
858 posts
3,869 battles

I've given up waiting for this and after getting the Snowy camo from the DoY campaign, I'm using the 128mm guns on the Gaede. It's not as flexible as a proper premium nor does it have the ridiculously strong torpedo reload of the T-61 but it's a lot cheaper.

Quality Poster
2,953 posts
7,938 battles

Last info we have: Postponed until further notice. Probably due to the fact that the devs don't know exactly what to do with it.

CCs said almost all together that in its current state it's too strong compared to its silver tier counterpart.

Greetings

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,631 posts
6,502 battles

Why should you want to sell the T-61, when testers confirmed it's a GutBote, when you also have a mediocre-at-its-best Z-39 to sell? Who would buy a Z-39 after the T-61? Noone with a functional brain. So obvious WG is holding the T-61 back. First fob off the players with the bad (and also first) german premium DD, and after a couple of month you can sell the fools the better premium german DD.

:cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,892 posts
2 hours ago, Uriens_The_Gray said:

It is ready. It is perfect.

It's also blatantly overpowered with the current torpedo reload. I'd rather see it tamed a bit, to be more in-line with the Gaede, and then released.

• Cool 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,708 posts
13,150 battles
4 hours ago, SHDRKN4792 said:

When can we lay our hands on Tone?

We still need to rework the CV gameplay before that anyway. IJN Tone is also tied to this rework, as are other hybrid vessels, meaning they'll certainly not come before the CV rework is done.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/6wbxox/tldw_of_a_brief_qa_with_ev1n/

4 hours ago, fumtu said:

In the 2017 new year video, it is possible to see schematics of Kildin class dd. So where is it?

Canceled.

17) (22:37) New weapon type we tested were missiles. They were really really great, but not for this game. You’d have followed a single shot missile and steered it into the target. It was super fun, but it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too strong. It’s just not a feature that is suitable for this game. We also tried an unguided variant, but that was just boring, it was just like normal shooting but slower with more damage.

Source: http://kalmaklaani.fi/2017/08/wows-qa-29th-august-2017/

I know these were meant as jokes, but it never hurts to put the actual information out there.

[NED]
Players
4,023 posts
10,901 battles

Good news OP.... Right now!!

https://postimg.org/image/bsjfc2t4l/

Edit: OK I had my laugh. But I totally agree OP. A ship made by a Dutch shipyard calling OP is in fact a Pleonasm. (a.k.a. saying "white snow" or "black charcoal"). No matter how you'll nerf it, it won't matter. I am SO looking forward to the whining threads about this ship! And I will, humbly, rub it in those posters faces. Over and over. Some things will never get boring!

Beta Tester
467 posts
13,407 battles

Make it a free XP DD, and I am a happy player

:cap_win:

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,214 posts
13,980 battles
15 hours ago, MrFingers said:

It's also blatantly overpowered with the current torpedo reload. I'd rather see it tamed a bit, to be more in-line with the Gaede, and then released.

This....... Ive 4.5k games in DDs and 70 in game DDs played.. On paper and with the Community Contributer Video's With a 68 Second reload on torps she is OP.. I want her as well but she will still be a DAM GOOD DD with the 90 seconded reload of the Geade 

Beta Tester
1,814 posts
2,033 battles
1 hour ago, T0byJug said:

This....... Ive 4.5k games in DDs and 70 in game DDs played.. On paper and with the Community Contributer Video's With a 68 Second reload on torps she is OP.. I want her as well but she will still be a DAM GOOD DD with the 90 seconded reload of the Geade 

Hear, hear!

Can't see the problem with just making the reload time fit the norm, that should really be the only thing needed to make the T-61 balanced. But as I've written before, I suspect the developers are trying for a more differentiated approach.

At least, that's what I'm hoping for. I doubt they have decided to scrap her; if that were the case, they probably would have told us by now. (Wouldn't they?)

Worst case scenario would be if they make her into a reward ship available only to unicums or basement monkeys.* That would just be mean.

* This post should not be interpreted as being discriminating against basement monkeys. Some of my best friends are basement monkeys. But not all of us can afford that lifestyle.

[TOXIC]
Players
1,016 posts
15,380 battles
2 hours ago, Procrastes said:

Hear, hear!

Can't see the problem with just making the reload time fit the norm, that should really be the only thing needed to make the T-61 balanced. But as I've written before, I suspect the developers are trying for a more differentiated approach.

At least, that's what I'm hoping for. I doubt they have decided to scrap her; if that were the case, they probably would have told us by now. (Wouldn't they?)

Worst case scenario would be if they make her into a reward ship available only to unicums or basement monkeys.* That would just be mean.

* This post should not be interpreted as being discriminating against basement monkeys. Some of my best friends are basement monkeys. But not all of us can afford that lifestyle.

I doubt WG will scrap T61 but it could pass some time before we see it again. Remember the Kidd? There were several months between her first appearance and final release, Massachusetts is still somewhere in void without any particular need for additional balancing just like Salem. WG have their plans and seems like they decided that this is not a right moment for T61. We recently got one T6 dd, Aigle and there is another T6, USS Monaghan, that we could expect to arrive. Maybe WG considered that too much T6 dds in short time period? Who knows? But we will see T61 sooner or later, I hope in more balanced state than now.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this