You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Boris_MNE

We have to do something about this...

43 comments in this topic

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,577 battles

image.png.5f67388d893c12e814503b0288da5e4e.png

1st time  - warning

2nd time - 7 day ban

3rd time - premanent ban.

If you are so dumb to not be able to play CV for whatever reason, including MM, enemy CV nation, too many AA ships... SKIP IT.
Dont make your teammates life worse...

This is for self killing.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,651 posts
13,081 battles

In general AFK'ing, teamkilling and killing yourself could be punished by an automated system.

Though apparently support does actually handle such reports if you send them with enough evidence (aka replay).

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,507 posts
6,365 battles

He could have hit an ally with something, gotten pink and died from reflection dmg :cap_yes:

But yeah, whatever the way - suicide or team dmg overflow - it's bad enough in any other ship, not even mentioning a CV :fish_palm:

Players
19 posts
3,698 battles

This happened once to me in tirpitz. I went pink after somehow killing myself with a torp. Probably have screenshot somewhere.

I launched at enemy ca. Then 5 seconds later my own torp hit me but did not appear, at least not from direction I launched it, where I was looking.

Happened a couple of moths ago. Was not teamkill reverse damage. clearly said I destroyed myself.

[TENGO]
Players
1,452 posts
8,132 battles
5 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Though apparently support does actually handle such reports if you send them with enough evidence (aka replay).

Duh.

Why would they ban that guy? He might still wanna buy a premium cv, you know?...

[UNICS]
[UNICS]
Players
1,040 posts
13,957 battles

He only want to bomb low AA bb's , and have no interest to learn about good carrier play. 

He should of stayed with zuhio no skill left click

Quality Poster
2,908 posts
7,910 battles

Yeah, this post surfaced on reddit as well where the chat was posted too. The player in question is from the EU server and did this right at the start of the match (even announced it in chat). The green Team's CV was an Independence and the red CV simply said: "No sens fight vs cv usa".

I assume even if I post the link to the relevant reddit thread this counts as naming & shaming since the post there isn't blacked out?

Greetings

WoWs Wiki Team
292 posts
3,919 battles

I think sometimes killing yourself in CV ist ok: I did that two times. 

1) I killed the last enemy ship but had to drop my torpedoes so that some of them hit me

2) We were about to win by points but a random asked to let him a kraken --> torped myself to reduce our points and give him more time

Why do I tell this? I want to show that teamkilling yourself has not to be bad in every situation.

PS: Old Hosho was fun

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,232 posts
7,060 battles
1 hour ago, PzychoPanzer said:

Duh.

Why would they ban that guy? He might still wanna buy a premium cv, you know?...

But...But.... there ain't a cv in the shop! :cap_haloween:

:Smile_hiding:

26 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Yeah, this post surfaced on reddit as well where the chat was posted too. The player in question is from the EU server and did this right at the start of the match (even announced it in chat). The green Team's CV was an Independence and the red CV simply said: "No sens fight vs cv usa".

I assume even if I post the link to the relevant reddit thread this counts as naming & shaming since the post there isn't blacked out?

Greetings

Jeah better not do that...

On Topic:

I can't understand why you would TK yourself other than maybe being the last survivor in a lost match (all caps red and 4+ enemys alive) to make it quick for everyone.

[NED]
Players
4,008 posts
10,839 battles

Got pink once in a CV. Accidentally TK-ed an ally. I haven't dared touch a CV since then. But intentional suicide I've never encountered with CV players.

Quality Poster
2,908 posts
7,910 battles

For all that are interested in the MM the Ryujo faced:

Strange_CV.jpg.6ade304834f65c03bd980e38d2970407.jpg

So yeah, while it ain't the prettiest MM, it's doable. And picking off DDs works in most cases.

Greetings

[ONE2]
Players
2,301 posts
13,551 battles

Doesn't make sense to me. While I usually do not play CV, I did play the IJN line up to Hiryu and with a little work Ruyjo can certainly hold its own against an Independence. prolly just a bad player then. :cap_old:

• Cool 1

[JPF]
Players
90 posts
1,260 battles

I had a game yesterday, where the CV player did the same thing. Also in a Ryujo up against an Independence. I can't remember his name 100%, but it definitely had the same suffix as the player in OP's post.

[IRQ]
Players
2,674 posts
6,353 battles
42 minutes ago, floribe2000 said:

I think sometimes killing yourself in CV ist ok: I did that two times. 

1) I killed the last enemy ship but had to drop my torpedoes so that some of them hit me

2) We were about to win by points but a random asked to let him a kraken --> torped myself to reduce our points and give him more time

First one was a legitimate but risky attack. Nothing wrong with that, especially if the risk is worth taking.

The second didn't cost you the game (I'm assuming there was no way you were going to lose even when you sank), so nothing really wrong there either. It probably also increased the experience given for the match.

2 hours ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

dont see nothing wrong , did same few time , after half game , if my team not react what i say or just border hug i rather tk self then give free win to bots

This on the other hand, is something I'd send in a replay to support and ask to have you banned.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[-F-H-]
Alpha Tester
422 posts
4,353 battles

The MM doesnt even look too bad. Both teams have just average AA, so you could just pick out solo ships or sacrefice some bombers in an attack.  He just had to stay away from Lyon, but rest are nice targets. Sure, you cant fight Independence directly with your fighters and win, but you don't have to. All your fighters have to do is protecting your planes during attacks.

But well, sadly you don't get much feedback from reports, so sometimes it feels as if TK'ing and afking just gets you lower rewrds for that battle.

Alpha Tester, Players
5,112 posts
18 minutes ago, AnotherDuck said:

This on the other hand, is something I'd send in a replay to support and ask to have you banned.

be my guest ^^ gl to try, i wish i could send wg and ask to ban 55% :(, could say hes not that good lolz XDD

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,577 battles
Just now, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

be my guest ^^ gl to try, i wish i could send wg and ask to ban 55% :(, could say hes not that good lolz XDD

but thats not point :(

and besides, you might troll once in 100 games, people like this one troll whenever wind is not blowing in his direction...

Alpha Tester, Players
5,112 posts
1 minute ago, Boris_MNE said:

but thats not point :(

and besides, you might troll once in 100 games, people like this one troll whenever wind is not blowing in his direction...

yeah i know , some dont understand jokes , + when a bad players try to learn me what to do , its just joke , and if my team full game snipe or border yachting, that would be lose anyway , i would rly tk self for not waste time ^^ would not see reason why i should win game , for bot players that gives no effort for win?i already carry to much , and for carry u get nothing , only reports for good play or for telling them not camp :P  , like i told, diff from team and game , dont see nothing bad if some 1 tk self upon tragic team

[SCRUB]
Players
6,899 posts
9,129 battles
1 hour ago, Allied_Winter said:

For all that are interested in the MM the Ryujo faced:

Strange_CV.jpg.6ade304834f65c03bd980e38d2970407.jpg

So yeah, while it ain't the prettiest MM, it's doable. And picking off DDs works in most cases.

Greetings

This isn't even bad MM for a Ryujou. Only No-Fly-Zone AA are the Atlanta (duh), Myoukou, Gneisenau and Lyon (if B hull). Queen Elizabeth longrage AA is also nasty. Excluding the CV from the equation, that's still half the enemy team he can essentially strike with impunity. And the aforementioned strong AA BBs get softer the longer the game goes due to HE spam so by the time the easy targets are gone one can start striking those when they're isolated enough.

And this is coming from me and I barely play CVs at all ...

So yeah, permanent ban for idiots like that are well deserved. He's clearly not interested in actually playing the game anyway so WG would only need meet him halfway.

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,577 battles
Just now, Aotearas said:

This isn't even bad MM for a Ryujou. Only No-Fly-Zone AA are the Atlanta (duh), Myoukou, Gneisenau and Lyon (if B hull). Queen Elizabeth longrage AA is also nasty. Excluding the CV from the equation, that's still half the enemy team he can essentially strike with impunity. And the aforementioned strong AA BBs get softer the longer the game goes due to HE spam so by the time the easy targets are gone one can start striking those when they're isolated enough.

And this is coming from me and I barely play CVs at all ...

So yeah, permanent ban for idiots like that are well deserved. He's clearly not interested in actually playing the game anyway so WG would only need meet him halfway.

No fly zone is Atlanta.

Bait Myoko DFAA (if she has one) and gg, shes useless.

BBs, not even worth elaborating. Strike group will deliver most of package.

[SCRUB]
Players
6,899 posts
9,129 battles
5 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

BBs, not even worth elaborating. Strike group will deliver most of package.

Still not worth going for the ones I named in the beginning. Payload may get through for the most part, but you'll lose plenty aircraft on the run if all/most of their AA is intact. And Ryujou doesn't have that much reserves that she can just throw its aircraft away at the start.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,212 posts
5,861 battles

Well, yesterday we had a loyang who was b*tching about how bad we're, at the start of the match, all because he couldn't outgun an akatsuki, who then capped B. He then said I'm out (and a few other things) and proceeded to hump the border at the 1 line.... We did win the match though, so joke's on him

[DONGS]
Players
383 posts
8,141 battles

Totally agree with you OP.  Nothing worse than seeing your CV top him/herself and knowing you now have no air cover.  I call it selfish because that's exactly what it is!  :Smile_honoring: