You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pompeyrk

eastern dragon

7 comments in this topic

Question

[5HITS]
[5HITS]
Players
19 posts
6,989 battles

how do i get rid of my eastern dragon as its quite shh rubbish i cant sell it ??? sorry if asked previously i couldn't find it. thank you. 

6 answers to this question

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,205 posts
11,004 battles

In port there is a little gear on the right side over your ships. Click it and activate the Filter for Dragon Ships and you should no longer see it.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,546 posts
6,375 battles

So you bought another Myoko for real money and expected it to not be just another Myoko like all the ARP Myokos or Southern Dragon are? Good job :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,079 posts
3,758 battles

The answer  is simple, you can't get rid of it, as for ARP ships.

But you can hide it if you want : in port click on the litte symbol at the bottom right just above your ships, you can choose to hide some ships from your port (checkbox) and to not see their special camo (eye icone).

[5HITS]
[5HITS]
Players
19 posts
6,989 battles

thanks but not looking to hide it .. brought it as i thought my son was buying the southern dragon and thought it would be funny both driving them in battle but he tricked me saying he had brought it but hadn't now im stuck with the bloody thing.

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,079 posts
3,758 battles

If you didn't play it yet, you may try to submit a ticket to WG support asking them to cancel the selling.

Players
204 posts
321 battles

Burn your eyes each time you visit port and remind yourself of your mistakes. Take it as motivation if hiding them via the ui is not manly enough for you.

52f012810c2c4.jpeg