You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
bismark_862

stolen and stolen battles

49 comments in this topic

[UE40]
Players
27 posts
26,502 battles

all the holy days that are played there are always the smart ones that to win a battle invent everything and more 'Lords of the WG you have to review the game mechanics can not' that a destroyer arrives at 4 km near the battleship and torpedoes disappears at will, the battleship and dead there are hunters who carry 15 torpedoes and if the thing goes wrong disappears? and wins the battle as in the 2 Screenshot failed to sink the ship and became invisible and won the battle 4 ships could not intercept it and throughout the 20 minutes of battle went around invisible and had fun sinking ships so nobody could he intercept it? ships that disappear from under the cannonades now I begin to have enough of these baby girls  but to our red ships enemies you are the WG's who give you permission to make these clowns because I have never seen a green ship ever to become invisible and sail calmly and sinks ships now I got tired of these antics and if not you put a remedy to you the remedy I have to do it against the WG your premium store my credit card does not see it anymore 'or you do not buy anything anymore and I hope my colleagues do the same then we see things change when your bagget goes down,   I'm interested in playing then you win and you lose but these red ships all the holy days behave badly have passed every limit of human endurance you can not 'more' of these clowns

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Naming and Shaming
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[DC_DK]
Players
471 posts
2,248 battles

Why are you mad?? You was basically just being outplayed by a better player.

Players
136 posts
3,209 battles
21 minutes ago, bismark_862 said:

failed to sink the ship and became invisible and won the battle 4 ships could not intercept it and throughout the 20 minutes of battle went around invisible and had fun sinking ships so nobody could he intercept it?

And not a single one of the geniuses on losing team decided that there is four of us and 4 caps so maybe not intercept the dd but simply win by objectives?

• Cool 3

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,558 posts
9,082 battles

I think you should have spent one of your 4k battles using DDs to use them as something other than a gunboat that fires as soon as anything is in range.
Trust me, your Isokaze will thank me for that.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
1 hour ago, bismark_862 said:

all the holy days that are played there are always the smart ones that to win a battle invent everything and more 'Lords of the WG you have to review the game mechanics can not' that a destroyer arrives at 4 km near the battleship and torpedoes disappears at will,

They don't unless said BB gets careless near islands or smoke which is a L2P issue.

the battleship and dead there are hunters who carry 15 torpedoes and if the thing goes wrong disappears?

If they are far enough away from any ship or plane which could spot them, they indeed do. This is one of the basic game mechanics.

and wins the battle as in the 2 Screenshot failed to sink the ship and became invisible and won the battle 4 ships could not intercept it and throughout the 20 minutes of battle went around invisible and had fun sinking ships so nobody could he intercept it?

If 4 ships prefer to hunt a faster and less visible ship ship instead of using their superior numbers and secure the objectives, guess what. You and your team messed up.

This whole situation sounds like it is perfectely describable by Sabaton's Art of War. :Smile_facepalm:

Spoiler

I mean, listen to the first refrain and the second verse. Or is it just me imagining things?

ships that disappear from under the cannonades now I begin to have enough of these baby girls  but to our red ships enemies you are the WG's who give you permission to make these clowns because I have never seen a green ship ever to become invisible

To be fair, neither have I. Than again, that's how the game mechanics are supposed to work. :Smile_hiding:

and sail calmly and sinks ships now I got tired of these antics and if not you put a remedy to you the remedy I have to do it against the WG your premium store my credit card does not see it anymore 'or you do not buy anything anymore and I hope my colleagues do the same then we see things change when your bagget goes down,   I'm interested in playing then you win and you lose but these red ships all the holy days behave badly have passed every limit of human endurance you can not 'more' of these clowns

There is an easier way, at least for WG. You have to learn to play and how the game mechanics work. And dump your "kill all" mentality. There is more than one way to win a battle and this is something the enemy DD recognized.

Btw: Have some of these:

!!!!! ????

They are not expensive, so use them. But don't overdo it.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
745 posts
4,562 battles

My head hurt after reading the OP's post.

I've been on teams that have lost out to single DD on the enemy team as their team was ahead on points and we had no time to out cap them.

It just means that either the DD spent the whole game unspotted or it was spotted and not destroyed.  Players need to understand how hard it can be to beat that single DD and get them out of the battle ASAP.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,616 posts
9,113 battles
49 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

20k games and you still have no idea how the game mechanics work?

http://wiki.wargaming.net/de/Ship:Spotting

I actually think I recognise the nick. I mean I could be wrong because the numbers at the end are whatever but damn ........

If it is indeed the guy I am thinking of, lets just say, it is exactly as you would think if you take 1 look at the profile. This or a lot of boting, which would explain a LOT.

That being said, OP is driving an OP 16 gun BBs and cries about getting outplayed by a probably excellent player from a well known clan driving a equally OP high influence ship - who would have seen that one coming?

Anyway:

ccc.jpg

There, all better now!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Players
2,155 posts
13,905 battles
1 hour ago, bismark_862 said:

...there are always the smart ones that to win a battle invent everything and more...

That is pretty much a job requirement for a DD player, if you wish to be successful.

[T_D_G]
Players
361 posts
7,985 battles

45% of winrate after 20K battles says it all. He should've stayed at the bathub battles on april's fool back in the days. 23K average damage cmon, and yet he will say that he plays for fun (laughs), when he actually is the player that makes his team loose games. Chapeau OP

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
612 posts
5,596 battles
1 hour ago, chazwozza said:

Wat

This.

21k battles and you're STILL moaning about a DD focusing you?

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,590 battles
25 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

They don't unless said BB gets careless near islands or smoke which is a L2P issue.

You value OP too highly. You try to straighten out the "4km" part while in his post he complains that red ships go invisible while he's never seen a green ship become invisible. This guy has really much, MUCH bigger problems than exaggerating the range at which an enemy DD might pop up or disappear.

Your explanation will just confuse him further.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,577 battles

I just noticed it was Gadjah Mada , and he walked into her............. and he complains. :Smile_trollface:

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
9 minutes ago, eliastion said:

You value OP too highly. You try to straighten out the "4km" part while in his post he complains that red ships go invisible while he's never seen a green ship become invisible. This guy has really much, MUCH bigger problems than exaggerating the range at which an enemy DD might pop up or disappear.

Your explanation will just confuse him further.

I didn't questions that he has serious problems even with basic game mechanics. However, it doesn't change a thing about that his problems - be it "exaggerating ranges" or the spotting mechanics - are pure L2P issues. :Smile_smile:

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
2,422 posts
15,461 battles

Some more fun like this...

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Naming and Shaming

[SCRUB]
Players
2,587 posts
7,057 battles

OP officially I present you a very special award.

Mind blowing .... now I have seen it all.

giphy.gif

• Cool 1

WoWs Wiki Team
468 posts
7,903 battles

I fully agree that those evil, stealthy DDs have to be removed from game. I fully understand that you envy skilled players for letting their ships perform well.

/Sarcasm is a dear friend.