Looking for a UK based clan to have fun with

6 comments in this topic

[A41]
[A41]
Players
2 posts
1,709 battles

Ahoy there!

I have been playing with a family member on and off for a while, but recently we have really been enjoying the game and are considering finding a casual, chilled out clan to do Operations and random matches with, possibly more once we have improved and tiered up.  We have several ships, but our max tier is 7 at the moment, with several 5s and 6s we are also working on.

Just looking for a friendly UK based group for drunken laughs.  We tend to play most evenings at the moment for a couple of hours, usually around 7-9pm GMT.

Good hunting.

Brog

[-FON-]
Players
3 posts
3,098 battles

Hey man, how are you doing? I am the commander of the [-FON-] clan; stands for Federation of Noobs ><  . As the name suggest we are composed of some individuals who seek knowledge of more experienced players. Hence, we are composed by Veterans and Newbies. The clan is quite shill and i am mostly around from 9pm onwards (depending on my day job).

Did i peek your interest? By the way, are you interested in Clan Battles as we are looking to create a Team (for the more seasoned players of our clan)

May the Gods of the Sea be with you!

Beta Tester
38 posts
14,014 battles

Ahoy Matey

ANV (Acta Non Verba – Actions Not Words)

Is a clan composed of sensible and lunatic players some purple players, and players all across the skill range, not to mention some that are just plain insane.

We participate in clan wars, scenarios and other general in-game silliness, generally a good bunch of players male and female who are fond of having a laugh and of the ‘more mature’ variety although you often wouldn’t think so when you listen to the shenanigans in chat.

Inclusion in TS is a pre-requisite but not ALL the time you are in game, we appreciate that sometimes one just needs to fly solo.

Simply drop in to TS at  *london2.teamspeak.net:17632*  and say hello, we have no formal joining process, simply turn up and introduce yourself and we will take it from there.

There are currently no compulsory training times or hard set rules and none of this ‘’you must turn up then and for x amount of time’’ casual is the name of the game. We would prefer you to have one tier 10 ship, failing that be on tier 7/8 and actively working towards greater tiers.

In return we offer on inclusion into the clan, rewards and clan bonuses and perks as follows.

·         -10% to servicing costs of Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships and Aircraft Carriers

·         -10% to the cost of researched ships of tiers V,VI,VII and VIII

·         +3% XP Battle bonuses on German, British, Pan-Asian, Japanese, American, USSR and French

·         Casual Division games

·         Participation in Scenarios and resulting mission completion rewards

·         An active clan that plays games across multiple disciplines and games.

·         Friendly matches with other clans out of Clan Wars season.

Our Grand Negis (Commander) goes by the name of Doomsday2 while we have 2 assistant commanders Nephilim and myself Guns_Donovan.

[A41]
[A41]
Players
2 posts
1,709 battles

Thanks for the replies, very much appreciated.  I will have a chat with my shipmate and let you know if I have any questions <o

[HMSR]
Players
29 posts
6,277 battles

Hi Broganos, sorry for not posting sooner, but was away for the weekend.

I'll PM our Discord details. Pop in for a chat and share the link with your mates. We're social and participate in Clan Battles (CB). Not everyone in the clan can play CB so would be nice for some more division based players.

Regards

Minty