You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger

WG FFS fix CV MM or lose all normal players

103 comments in this topic

Players
430 posts
4,806 battles

This seal cubing from professional clans divisions on T10 is Edited and I will uninstall game for good if this crap don't end soon -WG staff are you Edited or what, do you need more proof than player's stats ???  look at T10 CV's stats - don't you understand that you can not win vs unicom CV players when your team CV is bot or even lower than that - put skill MM for T10 CV asap  ... all those games ends in 7-9 min and are nothing but frustration for every player in wining and losing team, losing team will get 500xp and will go into minus with credit and wining team will get 1200xp and be maybe on +50.000 that is just retarded no joy or good feeling about that after battle only frustration .......

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks
  • Cool 4
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 4
  • Angry 1

Quality Poster
2,947 posts
7,933 battles

Were you just in our enemies team?

Had an enemy Midway that ... well let's put it this way: He knew how to left click.

Greetings

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,691 posts
13,130 battles

The top player on your team didn't even reach 600 base exp. To blame your loss on your own CV is hilarious at best.

Fact is you never had a chance of winning that match to begin with regardless of CV MM.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[OSC]
Players
2,728 posts
10,052 battles
1 minute ago, El2aZeR said:

The top player on your team didn't even reach 600 base exp. To blame your loss on your own CV is hilarious at best.

Fact is you never had a chance of winning that match to begin with regardless of CV MM.

Needless to say that CV actually got into top3, and above OP, and WELL above OPs mate in Grozovoi that died in 2nd min of the battle...

So yea, completely CVs fault.

• Cool 1

[GEUS]
Players
58 posts
3,506 battles

Seems that the reason the OP lost was a L2P issue, nothing a CV can do to help someone learning to play.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,223 posts
5,868 battles

or lose all normal players

Why do whiners always act as if they speak for all the rest?

• Cool 8
  • Funny 1

Players
2,178 posts
13,930 battles
54 minutes ago, Cime said:

...This seal cubing from...

The skill difference between the teams CV players was rather dramatic.

How do you suggest they fix that?

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,205 posts
11,004 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Cime sagte:

This seal cubing from professional clans divisions on T10

T10 is not sealclubbing anymore.

don't you understand that you can not win vs unicom CV players when your team CV is bot or even lower than that

Well, maybe you can't, but other players can win these matches.

Spoiler

CVs.png.3c75a06e6aa2ad0fb070672effe9410d.png

These were the CVs, left one ours and right one theirs.

And this was the result:

Result.thumb.jpg.ce0115ef9d192f37f7469ebf08cd230d.jpg

Names of course blacked out because of Naming&Shaming rules.

put skill MM for T10 CV asap

Skillbased MM is retarded. Nothing more. It won't solve your problems, it will just mean that CV players have to wait hours for a match.

Beta Tester
3,663 posts
12,822 battles
58 minutes ago, domen3 said:

Why do whiners always act as if they speak for all the rest?

Even more funny, that he speaks of "normal players". As if there were any... :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[4_0_4]
Players
3,761 posts
10,342 battles
2 hours ago, Cime said:

This seal cubing from professional clans divisions on T10

"Seal clubbing" at T10?

Have you botted your way to your T10 ship?

Or have you just learned nothing on your way up there?

Otherwise, "seal" clubbing at T10 is impossible,

Clubbing noobs is another thing tho.

Players
430 posts
4,806 battles

yup, just another same answers all the time, CV killed 2 DDs + 1 BB in 7 min, game ended because my team reached 0, my teammate died un full spec AA grozovi because he was radared by cv teammate in fullspec AA DM   behind island,  tell me all of you so skilled players - Do I need to L2p when CV left game in the middle of the fight bcs it was " too many AA ship" while enemy CV gang banged us and spot my team shima until she died and than go onto another DD, what skill do I need for that ????

2 domen - I speak for normal players not for you WG [edited]kissers like you  

2 Daisai - I need to L2p, why than yopur stats are private - are you that pathetic that you are afraid of someone see how bad you are but that doesn't stop you zo say someone to l2p, what exactly do I need to l2p when I get cv that is retarded vs CV div from hurricane league and my team lose so bad that they hit 0 in 7 min ???

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,691 posts
13,130 battles

"Enemy team played well, my team sucked, thus I deserve to have a chance at winning."

Also your CV left the game and you still couldn't surpass him in score? Christ...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Players
430 posts
4,806 battles

"Enemy team played well, my team sucked, thus I deserve to have a chance at winning."

Also your CV left the game and you still couldn't surpass him in score? Christ...

it's a separate game

Players
430 posts
4,806 battles

and yes I do and all of us do need a chance to win - that is what all about is this topic, I don't have a chance to win if one team get potato vs div unicom cv player or if my cv left in the middle of the game - there is no such a strong and influential class like CV, if you lose BB nevermind,  if you lose cruiser nevermind, if you lose DD  hmm it will be harder but ok, if you lose or don't have cv well than you lose...   easy as that - cv will spot all the time all your dds can not do crap, you will be torped and bombed  and spoted all the time while enemy team will have all benefits ..

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,691 posts
13,130 battles
3 minutes ago, Cime said:

and yes I do and all of us do need a chance to win

No you don't. If the enemy team is strictly superior to yours then you do not deserve to win. Because anything else would be unfair to them. This applies to any game, sport, job or just real life itself. There is no equality when it comes to competition. Stop whining and deal with it.

• Cool 3

Players
430 posts
4,806 battles

No you don't. If the enemy team is strictly superior to yours then you do not deserve to win. Because anything else would be unfair to them. This applies to any game, sport, job or just real life itself. There is no equality when it comes to competition. Stop whining and deal with it.

"do need a chance to win"

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,691 posts
13,130 battles
1 minute ago, Cime said:

"do need a chance to win"

No matter how you twist your words, the same principle applies. Considering how probability works you had your "chance" to win, most likely a percentage in single digits.

Well, that didn't happen and deservedly so. Stop whining and deal with it.

Players
430 posts
4,806 battles

yup, it is nice to see that your winrate with cv-s are 75%  while with cruiser you are at 63%  - but CV is not most influential and it is OK when MM put you vs some 43-50% CV win rate player, it is not problem that all players in team that got 43-50% CV player vs you could be 55-65% and players in your team could be 45-50% and you will still win no meter how those better player of other class of ships try  because you will probably kill there DD and spot all the time and torp and do a ton of dam while that 43% will do crap and that team will lose because of him- that will make you great, and all is OOO-K

sorry but I don't energy anymore for this - maybe it will be for the best that I left these forum 

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,205 posts
11,004 battles
Vor 14 Minuten, Cime sagte:

when MM put you vs some 43-50% CV win rate player, it is not problem that all players in team that got 43-50% CV player vs you could be 55-65% and players in your team could be 45-50% and you will still win

Nope. Even the best CV can't carry a team of potatoes against a decent enemy team, no matter how weak the other CV is.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,691 posts
13,130 battles
17 minutes ago, Cime said:

you could be 55-65% and players in your team could be 45-50% and you will still win

If that were the case I'd have a winrate close to 100% in CVs.

Keep up the delusions, though. They totally benefit your narrative.

Players
1,419 posts
10,052 battles

Honestly the OP has a point regardless of the quite bad example of a game that is being discussed.

It really is no fun for the bad CV players to play against a unicum, nor do they get much of an oppertunity to get better.

Now that would be no problem if one good DD, CA or BB player could compensate for the potato CV. Unfortunately no one other player can do that, since CVs have so many more tools than other ships (the reason there is a 1 CV limit at tiers IX and X)

Unfortunately it takes a pretty massive amount of skill between the remaining 11 players to carry a potato CV.

1) Good CVs team will always enjoy an early cap advantage. A good cv will pretty much counter any number of enemy DDs since enemy teams DDs regardless of DD player skill will die if they leave AA cover and thus cannot cap.

2) Bad CVs DDs will have to stay back inside AA cover of friendly CAs and thus cannot scout properly

3) Bad CVs BBs and CAs will have to push up further than normal to provide said AA cover, thus risking more damage to their ships, which given the most common skill level in random battles leads to:

4) Most common scenario: random teams with 50%+ potatoes and weekend warriors will huddle in a corner with all dds dead inside 5 minutes

20 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Nope. Even the best CV can't carry a team of potatoes against a decent enemy team, no matter how weak the other CV is.

Maybe not quite, but he will have 6 kills and Kraken before going down, and the game will strech out 10 minutes longer than normal due to his many kills. If the teams are even remotely in shouting range, the CV unicum will carry to a victory despite the other team having an overall better team...

• Cool 5

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,691 posts
13,130 battles
6 minutes ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

Maybe not quite, but he will have 6 kills and Kraken before going down

If the enemy team is exceptionally stupid, yes.

Fact remains that this game is fundamentally a team game and CVs were designed to enforce that. If no one wants to play as a team then they simply get what they deserve. CVs doing as well as they are is a testament to how utterly abysmal the average playerbase has become, nothing more, nothing less.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
618 posts
5,648 battles

Sealclubbers... At tier 10?

If you feel like a seal at tier 10, then you shouldn't be at tier 10.

• Cool 1

[PNAVY]
Beta Tester
173 posts
12,104 battles
On 25-3-2018 at 3:17 AM, El2aZeR said:

If the enemy team is exceptionally stupid, yes.

Fact remains that this game is fundamentally a team game and CVs were designed to enforce that. If no one wants to play as a team then they simply get what they deserve. CVs doing as well as they are is a testament to how utterly abysmal the average playerbase has become, nothing more, nothing less.

That is exactly what I wanted to say:

CVs are bad player punishers and always have been. more than anything else.

WG's actively target audience are idiots ("hit ship 3 times" & play4free advertising). They PAY better, to stupid/hard headed to l2p,  so p2w? 

No wonder player base became utterly abysmal and the unicums (learnd2play) feast.

Want better matches go and EDUCATE. Since CBT im trying to get WG to release INFO so (self) educatuon becomes easyer, still no progresion.. (They like short term $ more than a healthy game?)

Or join the feasters and l2p!