Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bear__Necessities

Playing on the weekend

29 comments in this topic

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,431 posts
8,362 battles

Image result for weekend gifs

• Funny 1

[KAKE]
Players
2,657 posts
6,355 battles

I would much rather play WoWS with weekend teams than be stuck on the couch trying not to cough my lungs up from the flu.

You could have been far worse off.

Players
2,610 posts
11,389 battles

Playing on the weekend? Same as weekdays. Less can be said for all the crazy forum topics though that pop up during the weekend .

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[BS4]
Players
1,347 posts
7,451 battles
5 hours ago, pra3y said:

Playing on the weekend? Same as weekdays. Less can be said for all the crazy forum topics though that pop up during the weekend .

No offence but im so tired of this BS...

You know the amount of people playing on the weekends its a lot higher than week days, giving a more mixed player base

You also have people who only play on weekends and who because they have limited time rush up the lines a quickly as possible and as a result  have less skill/understanding at higher tiers.....on weekends.

If there's twice as many players on weekends than weekdays your going to get MORE of a mixed player base. Its not rocket science.

People have been saying this for years!! coincidence? No.

We cant do anything about it so let people have a bit of fun with it if they want too.

• Cool 2

[BS4]
Players
1,347 posts
7,451 battles
10 hours ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Weekends are a magnet for:failgif7.gif.eb4d8c2f79a97836c435963b5c8fd109.gif

Fails! 

:cap_haloween:

Omg that must of hurt!!!! is that a bloody coconut.?:Smile_teethhappy:

Players
1,022 posts
5,416 battles

On weekends I simply put on my back belt, call up a few other guys from the squad and prepare for some heavy lifting ;). 

Being however that I also need to warm up for cw, I get to play a lot of dd and, in the process, to enjoy a lot of Himalajan salt just before it expires ^^.

• Funny 1

[THESO]
Players
4,165 posts
5 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Omg that must of hurt!!!! is that a bloody coconut.?:Smile_teethhappy:

watermellon

Spoiler

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[CATS]
Players
27,375 posts
14,548 battles
1 hour ago, SeaWolf7 said:

You know the amount of people playing on the weekends its a lot higher than week days, giving a more mixed player base

You also have people who only play on weekends and who because they have limited time rush up the lines a quickly as possible and as a result  have less skill/understanding at higher tiers.....on weekends.

If there's twice as many players on weekends than weekdays your going to get MORE of a mixed player base. Its not rocket science.

We cant do anything about it so let people have a bit of fun with it if they want too.

And still, the average WR for all players stays the same.

If you lose more, somebody else wins more.

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
1 hour ago, nambr9 said:

watermellon

Hide contents

N9: The Forumrules clearly state: no naming and shaming! So you violated that by portraying my ship crews doing their target practice! She is my top ace gunner!!! :Smile_playing::cap_haloween::Smile_teethhappy:

[BS4]
Players
1,347 posts
7,451 battles
18 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

It's not necessarily all about win rate on weekends. Just crazy play in general...:Smile-_tongue:

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
19 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

So true. If you end up on WG MM shitlist, you lose more and somebody else wins more. It's like the circle of life :cap_tea:

Players
203 posts
4,569 battles

image.jpeg.dc9c05b3c2b87863154c0ce5ba5bc5d5.jpeg

Moar potatoes to shoot and the time to do it, what's not to like. Think it's becoming a self fulfilling prophecy that weekends are bad to play in. At least it seems people are more salty. E.g. my karma goes down during weekend play and up on weekdays, go figure... Not playing differently or chatting more. Maybe it's a matter of getting what you expect, if you think weekend play is worse than other days... At least for my part I can get equally frustrated any day of the week when MM, RNG, crasy teams and bad play from myself just conspires to not make my day.:Smile_teethhappy:

Players
2,610 posts
11,389 battles
3 hours ago, SeaWolf7 said:

To be honest it makes no difference to me whether its the weekends or weekdays, more people or not. I can play on a wed and still have a crappy team that all decide to go to the 1 line while thr enemy team gets all the cap. The skill of the player base and the player base  is diverse enough now that it doesnt matter.

You can have kids or retired folks who have no idea how to play the game but have all the time in the world play on a weekday and give u a horrible time (not all are horrible, just an example). 

You're just assuming whatever people said continue to hold through even after so much time has passed. You know, after new people join the game or the skills of people improve that sorta thing.

Players
83 posts

Yep, tried the game again, and realized it is weekend.. 

fastest way from having fun while gaming to shooting your PC is playing WoWs sometimes.. and that isn't only the teams tbh... the game itself really knows how to [edited]up battles at times too.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles

As somebody who works during the week and mostly does play on weekends: Its bad. And it get worse the later it gets and the higher the tier. Try playing T10 past 10 oclock local time be like:

1666004__safe_artist-colon-zippysqrl_oc_

..... and I "enjoy" them with an extra layer of salt. :fish_viking:

• Funny 3

Sign in to follow this