15 comments in this topic

Players
310 posts
18,568 battles

Who are UK-RN:

• A group based in the UK with international members.
  • UK-RN is currently sitting between Gale and Storm League and need new members to help us push on.

• We don't take it too seriously but seek to improve.

• Try to play every session of clan battles but need more members to achieve this.

What do we offer:

• Clan battles.
  • All clan perks/bonuses unlocked.
  • We have members on virtually all day so usually someone to division with.
  • Some members are quite good and willing to help you out.
  • Good banter, in fact it's all about the banter.

What do we want:

• T10 ships in port or T8 ships to unlock the freebies and have a 15 point captain for those ships.
  • Be able to play clan battles twice a week, particularly the mid week sessions.
  • Speak English.
  • 21+
  • TS3.
  • 1000+ battles.
  • At least a 50% WR would be beneficial for clan battles.
  • Although primarily trying to fill places for clan battles we will take other members for casual gaming and divisions.

If you're interested:

Players
3 posts
2,330 battles

my world of warship name is M1KEY1958 my mate is PUMELLU we are in uk in barnsley.

hope you can help wonder if you use discord?

mike 

Players
3 posts
72 battles

hey I've played before on another account but lost my login details so having to start again. Looking for a UK based clan to join and have fun.. I know i'm not tier 8 or + yet but will be shortly. Looking to join so if possible let me know how? if not then have fun xx

Players
310 posts
18,568 battles
12 hours ago, Lunatrick13 said:

hey I've played before on another account but lost my login details so having to start again. Looking for a UK based clan to join and have fun.. I know i'm not tier 8 or + yet but will be shortly. Looking to join so if possible let me know how? if not then have fun xx

Messaged you in game.

Players
310 posts
18,568 battles

Clan Battles Season 3 isn't too far away so here we go again. You might be cupid or a real stunt but chances are you'll meet like minded folks. 

Who are UK-RN:

• A group based in the UK with international members.
  • UK-RN is currently sitting between Gale and Storm League and need new members to help us push on.

• We don't take it too seriously but seek to improve.

• Try to play every session of clan battles but need more members to achieve this.

What do we offer:

• Clan battles.
  • All clan perks/bonuses unlocked.
  • We have members on virtually all day so usually someone to division with.
  • Some members are quite good and willing to help you out.
  • Good banter, in fact it's all about the banter.

What do we want:

• T10 ships in port or T8 ships to unlock the freebies and have a 15 point captain for those ships.
  • Be able to play clan battles twice a week, particularly the mid week sessions.
  • Speak English.
  • 21+
  • TS3.
  • 1000+ battles.
  • At least a 50% WR would be beneficial for clan battles.
  • Although primarily trying to fill places for clan battles we will take other members for casual gaming and divisions.

If you're interested:

Players
19 posts
4,470 battles

I have had the pleasure of going a few rounds with these guys in some "after hours clan battles", and when they say "Good banter, in fact it's all about the banter. " - They are not lying :P

I have only had positive experiences with these guys, be it skill in-game or banter skills in the waiting lobby!

I would humbly encourage you, should you be in the range of their requirements, to check them out.

• Cool 1