Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
gazzbott2point0

help plz

4 comments in this topic

Players
32 posts
3,684 battles

cant find the specific problem on the Troubleshooting page so gonna ask here.......

having issues getting into battles, can log into the game, pick my ship, flags, camo etc......but when i get to the loading screen showing the map & teams....nothing, it just doesn't load so was wondering if anyone knew a solution, doesn't happen every battle but its frustrating when it does, teams probably thinking im AFK when im just waiting on the poxy game to load lol so yeah, some help would be appreciated.

thanks

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

If I understood your issue correctly - happens pretty rarely to me, I usually just force-close the game through task manager and launch it back up - it should still load you into that same match. A late loader, but at least you're in.

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
6 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

If I understood your issue correctly - happens pretty rarely to me, I usually just force-close the game through task manager and launch it back up - it should still load you into that same match. A late loader, but at least you're in.

Same here, on the occasions it happens I wait at most a minute then force close the game (do NOT leave the battle, just close the client using Task Manager) and restart.

If you simply can't get into any battle at all then it's a different matter.

Any mods installed?

Tried starting the game in "Safe" mode?

Tried a client verification/repair?

Worst case tried reinstalling the game?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this