Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kaptain_Kunt

Bismark secondarys not working?

9 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
19,984 battles

I have a 19 point captain in my Bismark and she used to have a fantastic secondary build. Now, everytime I ctrl and right click to manually target a ship, nothing happens! Is there a new way to target secondarys or is this happening to anyone else. It could be the fact that I'm a really poor player or maybe a bug?

• Funny 2

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,023 posts
10,859 battles

another solution: put a mirror on your hand and try to ctrl + right click on the mirror..

[-IAN-]
Players
2,022 posts
6,837 battles

Since 0.7.2.1 Ive found it more difficult to select ships for my secondaries and I have to click all around the ship "target" icon, the health bar and the name to eventually get it to select, yet it's fine selecting planes, which is odd.

• Cool 1

Players
2,307 posts
Just now, IanH755 said:

Since 0.7.2.1 Ive found it more difficult to select ships for my secondaries and I have to click all around the ship "target" icon, the health bar and the name to eventually get it to select, yet it's fine selecting planes, which is odd.

I have exactly the same problem with locking secondaries on target... More noticeable in my German Battleships. Sometimes I am having to repeatedly click on a target before it locks, which is pretty annoying when trying to lock an enemy DD...

[THESO]
Players
4,198 posts
3 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

At least you have only that - ive noticed that too !

My game also freezes for few seconds when I try to CTRL+ click.

Beta Tester, Players
365 posts
29 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

As for trying to click on aircraft, forget it if you are trying to fend off ships at the same time.

[ROT8]
[ROT8]
Beta Tester
1,509 posts
10,179 battles
35 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

same as pal and it proper does my head in when your trying to do 10 things at once which wows seems to want me to do at times

[S-L-C]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,406 battles

Been playing my Gneisenau a lot recently, haven't noticed any difficulty in clicking ships for the secondaries or aircraft for that matter.

Unless this is a 0.7.2.2 thing.

Sign in to follow this