Sign in to follow this  
godsent1984

Teamkill status

14 comments in this topic

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,426 posts
8,340 battles

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,335 posts
9,353 battles

Seems like you're the one in need of some brain....not the best start at wows or the forums for you, that's for sure

• Cool 1

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
50 minutes ago, godsent1984 said:

so i return fire

Answer is no, only you are

51 minutes ago, godsent1984 said:

retarted

here.

You fired at an ally, you got punished for it. Stop crying

Funny thing is that if you do relatively low amount of team dmg, especially if you haven't been doing team dmg in a long time, you either don't go pink, or go pink after the game. Since, from what you wrote, you went pink after what sounds like your "first and only" salvo against ally - you're nothing more than a teamkilling little cu*t who's shooting allies left right and center

• Cool 1

Players
5 posts
9 minutes ago, domen3 said:

Seems like you're the one in need of some brain....not the best start at wows or the forums for you, that's for sure

do i look like i care if they perm ban me the only thing i would do is laugh my [edited]off  but okay ... so in your eyes when a teammate attacks you  multiple times and you return fire  then you think its normal that you recieves a teamkill status and not that teammate that attackted you in the first place your funny stupid then  i dont give anything what you think that game is not fair and thats what im saying if you do not agree you can simple push the x button

• Bad 1

[THESO]
3,335 posts
9,353 battles
5 minutes ago, godsent1984 said:

do i look like i care if they perm ban me

I don't know what you look like....but you sound like an idiot

5 minutes ago, godsent1984 said:

so in your eyes when a teammate attacks you  multiple times and you return fire  then you think its normal that you recieves a teamkill status

yes, because you also shot him

6 minutes ago, godsent1984 said:

and not that teammate that attackted you in the first place

and how do you know he didn't get pink? Usually you get those after the match

your

you're*

i dont give anything what you think that game is not fair

we don't care what you think either

7 minutes ago, godsent1984 said:

you can simple push the x button

I do it all the time....switching targets is very important in wows

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
27,206 posts
14,521 battles
41 minutes ago, godsent1984 said:

do i look like i care if they perm ban me the only thing i would do is laugh my [edited]off  but okay ... so in your eyes when a teammate attacks you  multiple times and you return fire  then you think its normal that you recieves a teamkill status and not that teammate that attackted you in the first place your funny stupid then  i dont give anything what you think that game is not fair and thats what im saying if you do not agree you can simple push the x button

If you did not care, you would not post...

• Cool 1

Players
19 posts
1,701 battles
1 hour ago, godsent1984 said:

One thing I learned over the many years in playing online games is to never return fire on a player that is seen by the system as a friendly unit to you, even if the actions of that player aren't friendly towards you.

Why is that? Because most system that detect team kills or team damage aren't able to notice intent, as it would need a conscious and sentient mind to do that, e.g. to determine if the team damage was dealt out by accident (i.e. not watching where you fire your torpedos) or if it was on purpose. Therefore these systems are limited in what they can do and will also consider retaliatory strikes by oneself as team damage or team killing and hand out punishment accordingly.

Also, as others have mentioned, the status is sometimes shown instantly and sometimes with a delay. This means that, just because you can't see it in the same game, it doesn't mean that a punishment or TK status isn't handed out after the match. You might also want to report the individual, as it will influence the negative karma score.

Finally, by retaliating, if the team damage was intentional, you are just playing into the trolls hand, as they not only want to hurt your enjoyment, but they want to make you a perpetrator as well. The better thing would be to ignore that person, if they don't stop, yolo towards the enemy and write the match off as a loss. Doing that helps me keep the blood pressure down.

[THESO]
3,335 posts
9,353 battles
4 minutes ago, godsent1984 said:

you most see yourself as a mister hotshot xD your not

No, I (and as in I, I'm referring to everybody on this forum) just see you as somebody annoying, who's crying about something completely pointless

4 minutes ago, godsent1984 said:

your not

my what?

• Funny 3

Players
5 posts

so thats kind off the same way the whole world is seeing you?!!!!!!!! 

You and your commands are completly pointless maybe you think your talking for all the other users kind off sad you feel that way im sorry mom and dad didnt give you enough love im sorry you needed to grow up with your own head in your a s s but hey im not blaming you what else to expect from a brainfart like you  domen3

• Bad 1

[THESO]
3,335 posts
9,353 battles
33 minutes ago, godsent1984 said:

so thats kind off the same way the whole world is seeing you?!!!!!!!! 

You and your commands are completly pointless maybe you think your talking for all the other users kind off sad you feel that way im sorry mom and dad didnt give you enough love im sorry you needed to grow up with your own head in your a s s but hey im not blaming you what else to expect from a brainfart like you  domen3

Lel....you still feel the need to prove something? Cause it's not working. You come here, crying about how somebody shot you (he was an idiot), then you shot back (making you the idiot of the same caliber), and now you're here whining because the game recognized that it wasn't just one of the idiots but both who need to get pink. And what a terrible punishment it is right?

Does it make you get more in touch with your feminine side being pink or something?

These forums are "what you give, you'll recieve", and that's exactly it. You came here already insulting others, so don't expect us to do any different to you.

P.S.: it works like this: @godsent1984

• Cool 2

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,426 posts
8,340 battles

TIL that two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example @godsent1984

Sign in to follow this