You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
havaduck

Broken AP on cruisers and DDs - nothing happens for years. AP on BBs and this ......

18 comments in this topic

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
555 posts
8,741 battles

I don't know how this could be a bug, underwater citadel gets penetrated by a shell that went below the waterline, makes sense if you ask me. Or maybe I don't know something?

Yeah, and coop community cries for years now* that wg doesn't increase the rewards by a small amount, or doesn't give coop exclusive content (just like, y'know, most campaigns and events are pvp exclusive)...

*it doesn't, it gave up because "it's just a training mode" and pvp crowd shouted down everyone who tried to make a difference, but maybe this time wg will take the bait, so shhhhhhhhhhhh....

Players
1,910 posts

Everything that involves "nerfs" to BB's gets top priority in this game. :Smile_teethhappy:

Ive used this like an example a while back actually. If there ever was a bug that effected BB's negatively, it would get fixed right away. And what is happening? Just that. 

• Cool 5

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,444 posts

Fully agree. And that's coming from a BB player :cap_book:

BTW, Hava, you forgot to include pony pics in the post :Smile_ohmy::cap_fainting:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

But guys, we can't have those poor, poor BBs get hurt that much.

Big ships have feelings too. If we get shot, don't we leak oil all the same?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 5

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles
44 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

Fully agree. And that's coming from a BB player :cap_book:

BTW, Hava, you forgot to include pony pics in the post :Smile_ohmy::cap_fainting:

FIFY!:Smile_trollface:

Also: Yeah, I had more games in BBs than in cruisers back when I decided to grind some of them BBs - and then some more when I couldnt stand the random double citadel through fully angled cruisers. But that stopped for the most part when this shitfiesta started.

Dont get me wrong, playing a BB well and good is hard and requires a very good player - and even then you have to get lucky from time to time. But that still doesnt change the fact  how this farce has become beyond ridiculous - WG isnt even trying at this point anymore. In fact all they do is target the very few BB players which are actually still trying and playing well - and ofc provide the way bigger circle of free range BB-potatoes with the finest manure so they can grow into even bigger potatoe without repercussion or punishment!

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,444 posts
52 minutes ago, havaduck said:

dea.png

Good boy! Or should I say good pony?:Smile_trollface: 

That's how we know it's truly you :Smile_teethhappy:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles
11 hours ago, Bellegar said:

Good boy! Or should I say good pony?:Smile_trollface: 

That's how we know it's truly you :Smile_teethhappy:

And here I was thinking that badly phrased and spelled bile would be unique enough to be easily recogniseable.:Smile_trollface:

What we would really need tough are pitchforkes and torches + YTubers also also burning the WG (B)Witch at the stake - or nothing will change. Its not like we have that fluent amazing CV UI by now after all those years of "regular" complaining - now do we?

Players
889 posts
17,413 battles

Sorry for hijacking the topic, but can someone please explain how this happened? I don't mean how did a Gneisenau hit a maneuvering Maas at 12km

Spoiler

actually-im-not-even-mad-thats-amazing-2

but rather how 3 shells did this particular amount of damage? Saturation?

quORf34.jpg

Players
1,910 posts
1 hour ago, Freyr_90 said:

Sorry for hijacking the topic, but can someone please explain how this happened? I don't mean how did a Gneisenau hit a maneuvering Maas at 12km

Reveal hidden contents

actually-im-not-even-mad-thats-amazing-2

but rather how 3 shells did this particular amount of damage? Saturation?

quORf34.jpg

Well WG penetrations don't make any sense at all. UNLESS! Unless its negatively affecting BB's then the team is on it right away. If BB players are fine with it WG will fix it as soon as possibleTM

Players
2,387 posts
15,572 battles
On 15/03/2018 at 8:40 PM, Aotearas said:

Big ships have feelings too. If we get shot, don't we leak oil all the same?

No. I lose coal from me bunkers...

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles
7 minutes ago, Skyllon said:

No. I lose coal from me bunkers...

I run exclusively on salt:

1499746__safe_artist-colon-momomistress_

and with the game, developers and playerbase in its current state, I cant do without said salt:

960983__safe_artist-colon-dm29_spike_twi

• Funny 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles

2 new posts, I link them directly so I dont take them out of context.

In fact, I wont say much at all. Thank god I dont need to. Have a shot tl;dr version of the above:

1653653__safe_artist-colon-uotapo_prince

I am too angry now but I will comment on 3 particular sections:

7 hours ago, MrConway said:

The main issue is that the penetration mechanics are incredibly complex and small changes can lead to unintended consequences as we have just seen. Give our developers a bit more time and trust,

tumblr_inline_ozc563hagP1uz9hdy_500.gif

Cuz  2-4 years (depending how you look at it) is apparently not enough. I have confident trust however, that WG will screw things up even more.

they know what they are doing!

XUIaXAB.gif

Yes, clearly! From magnificent Premiums like Payfast, p2w-zov, König Sealclubber, OPerat0r (...!)  which everyone but those wisemen could see as god damn op,

over the most fluent (esp. CV-)UI since Tiger Electronic Wrist-Watch-Games,

with great class balancing and totally NO OVERPOPULATION of 1 (unpunishable) class,

to this even more outstanding damage system that relies on recycling shells for multiple explosions from the same shell so (cherry pick) a T6 BB can ONESHOT a T 10 CA with 2 shells,

I could go on here, but why would I need too? Everyone playing the game which is not a "typical BB player" knows very well the whole list.

So, clearly, this game is a save haven - that shouldnt even have entered closed beta in its current state (better UI and a working damage system are commonly required .......).

We would have acted the same way if the bug had affected one of our other classes.

1127307__safe_artist-colon-captainpudgem

• Cool 9

[BS4]
Players
1,346 posts
7,445 battles
On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:41 AM, havaduck said:

What we would really need tough are pitchforkes and torches ....

DJfTwxi.gif

Pitchforks and torches... check.......:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
290 posts
3,522 battles

What’s the point? 

Really, what would the point be?

WG has told us to go f ourselves time and time again, no matter how many times we’ve raised these issues. 

The fact that they have fixed a Bug that affected BBs negatively so fast, is all the proof we need.

we will never see a fix for this, and if we see a fix, it will be accompanied by some kind of buff that negates the fix so BBs don’t get “nerfed”.

I’m sick of this crap, I’m sick of the fact that the DD playerbase isn’t big enough to constitute a fix. I’m sick of the fact that the BB playerbase is so big that they can get whatever they want....

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,820 posts
18,409 battles
6 hours ago, havaduck said:

XUIaXAB.gif

dinky_hooves__1__wtf_face__by_zutheskunk

That gave me nightmares

• Cool 2

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,003 posts
10,849 battles

TAKE THAT LAUGHING GIRL AWAY FROM ME!!!

I CANT EVEN QUOTE THAT MESSAGE!!!

WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU! THERE ARE KIDS AND DINGERS IN THIS FORUM!!

GOOD GOD!

• Funny 1

[UNICS]
Players
1,358 posts
20,981 battles
6 hours ago, lup3s said:

12 hours ago, havaduck said:

XUIaXAB.gif

That gave me nightmares

Not for Roberto Cabrera,