Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mikeldj

discussion derveur down !?

3 comments in this topic

Question

[NEU]
Players
38 posts
12,930 battles

Hi, cannot invite friends or find them ... is there a crash or do it come from me ? me teammate have the same trouble ?

ty !

2 answers to this question

6,234 posts
10,704 battles

I don't think this is the right thread for such a question (because it was mostly intended for development or new player related stuff), but for the sake of completion:

Apprently the EU server has  some problems as more and more players surface in the recent hour or two that complain about either the whole server or only the chat server being down. No official announcement for that so far.

Take a look at the 'gameplay' section of the forum. There are usually the most 'timely' news to be found regarding such hickups.

In the Q&A thread it can get lost since it isn't as highly frequented as the 'gameplay' thred.

Greetings

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,263 posts
7,057 battles

It's a know probleem : If the server crashed while you were in division, well in fact you are still considered in the division for some time so you can't join or form a new division.

You must stay disconnected from some time (30 or 60 minutes) so that your virtual division is deleted.

Sign in to follow this