Sign in to follow this  
AngryBear

High performance energy settings

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
27 posts
1,737 battles

Ever since patch 6.5 (or somesuch) im running into the issue that the game performs badly if my computer is set to "balanced" energy settings.

As soon as i switch to high performance all problems go away.

This is the only game i own (out of hundreds) that behaves this way, and i have no clue what else i can do to get the same results as "high performance" setting would, without actually switching from balanced.

So is there a way to get the same results for this game, without actually switching energy settings?

I'd report this as a bug, but i did that over a year ago, several times, and nothing was done about it clearly.

3 answers to this question

Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling game.

Anyway this latest 0.7.2 has some memory leak etc bugs which turn game from first running smoothly to having fps drops and overall sluggishness after abotu handful of matches.

Players
27 posts
1,737 battles

I've already tried that, incl. repairing the game. (but nothing wrong)

Its like my system isnt used or barely when its on balanced.

I dont see how again reinstalling it would fix something like that.

Though this seems to affect people with gtx980's alot, which is either a weird coincidence or truly just a coincidence lol, as i have no explanation for that.

Least with googling around you find alot of threads about fps drops and gtx980 in combi with this game and that started around 6.5.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,483 posts
15,938 battles

Hi all,

On 3/15/2018 at 8:41 AM, AngryBear said:

Ever since patch 6.5 (or somesuch) im running into the issue that the game performs badly if my computer is set to "balanced" energy settings.

As soon as i switch to high performance all problems go away.

This is the only game i own (out of hundreds) that behaves this way, and i have no clue what else i can do to get the same results as "high performance" setting would, without actually switching from balanced.

So is there a way to get the same results for this game, without actually switching energy settings?

I'd report this as a bug, but i did that over a year ago, several times, and nothing was done about it clearly.

Is there any special reason why you would keep your PC set to "Balanced" as opposed to "High Performance"?

Leo "Apollo11"

Sign in to follow this