MrConway

Other Improvements

11 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,287 posts
3,683 battles

Please leave your feedback regarding the other improvements made in 0.7.3 here.

Among these are:

• Improved Collision Avoidance System
  • New Ship Horn Effects
  • National + Voiceover Option
  • Improved AA Detectability
  • Changed Cap Zones
    • Hot Spot
    • Sleeping Giant
    • Land of Fire

Players
4,503 posts
7,604 battles

New sounds are good, apart from the bell that sounds when the guns are loaded, that becomes irritaiting very quickly.

• Cool 1

[Z3NIT]
Players
700 posts

Like the new sound of He and Ap, but I'll lower a bit the other ships sound, I can ear their flying sound almost as much as the one that are fired against me.

Like the Maps mode change as much as I played few battles, but they work.

Like Horn buff

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
1,283 posts

About the shell flying sounds: NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. 

Because that's exactly what it sounds like when a rapidfire dd or Mino is shooting near you. It feels like I am sitting near a Katyusha, fearing to lose my hearing any second.

And why do bb need a bell to remind the players their guns are loaded ? Are bb player really that stupid these days ? Wait, let me think for a second. Nevermind, I withdraw that question.

• Cool 1

Players
306 posts
5,559 battles
17 hours ago, Caljostro said:

Are bb player really that stupid these days ?

As someone who has derped his way up the IJN line to the Yamato I can safely say that yes we are :P

Players
19 posts
1,701 battles
20 hours ago, Captain_Strawberry said:

As someone who has derped his way up the IJN line to the Yamato I can safely say that yes we are :P

What else do you expect, I mean the loading times are so long on BB that you need the bell to wake you up when the guns are reloaded. ;)

• Funny 1

Players
630 posts
8,771 battles

*I like the little graphic xtra With steam blowing when the horn sounds, a cute effect

*Good idea With New cap zones, I would like too see these in rotation With the ones we already have ... makes for variety on the same map

For Next Public test I would like to try out a New game mode "Last man standing"

1. One small circle in the middle where you gain the most Points
  2. One larger circle further out where you get less Points
  3. Outside the larger circle you get no Points
  4. No teams 
  5. Time limit as random
  6. Same reward system as random
  7. Optional: You can join and leave a division of max 2 or 3 players but would loose Points while in a division
  8. You win (of course) by having the most Points or being Last Man Standing
  • Cool 1

Players
1 post
1,113 battles

I want to add soime general complains : The british BB´s are much to strong they need to be nerfed !!!!!!!!! It is just not fair when a Conqueror is able to Set fire on 3 parts on a Alsace whit one salvo . And the other thing which happened to me is that a Queen Elizahbeth is was able to oneshot  me as Furutaka  in a angle which was very high . Nerf these op ships pls AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

• Bad 1

[4_0_4]
Players
7,667 posts
14,009 battles
9 hours ago, DaBobo36 said:

And the other thing which happened to me is that a Queen Elizahbeth is was able to oneshot  me as Furutaka  in a angle which was very high . Nerf these op ships pls AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

You know overmatching is a thing, right? Otherwise, look it up in the wiki!

• Cool 1

[RODS]
Players
1,332 posts
7,283 battles
On 2018-04-06 at 6:12 PM, DaBobo36 said:

I want to add soime general complains : The british BB´s are much to strong they need to be nerfed !!!!!!!!! It is just not fair when a Conqueror is able to Set fire on 3 parts on a Alsace whit one salvo . And the other thing which happened to me is that a Queen Elizahbeth is was able to oneshot  me as Furutaka  in a angle which was very high . Nerf these op ships pls AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

On the other hand with QE:s eternal turret traverse you must have put urself in a very bad spot

• Cool 1