You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Intrepid3D

cannot log in since last update

14 comments in this topic

Players
24 posts
863 battles

It was working fine before 0.7.2.1, after updating i could log in but it would kick me just as i was loading into a game as it was about to start, after it doing that for a couple of days i reinstalled it, now it sits on the login screen for 5 minutes trying to log in and then just stops.

Players
24 posts
863 battles
11 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

Suggest launch in safe mode... then try logging in

Thanks, now its gone back to taking ages to log in and then kicks me just as the game is about to start.

Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,557 battles

Maybe something went wrong with the update, in such cases i would suggest a complete new installation!

Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
10 hours ago, Intrepid3D said:

Thanks, now its gone back to taking ages to log in and then kicks me just as the game is about to start.

Try the integrety check.

You start the laucher (not the game) like normal and go to settings (the tiny cockwheel)-> service-> integrity check

After you did run that disable all your mods for now.

Got to your WoWS folder, then to RES, then to the folder named after the current update number and either delete the folder or just rename or move it if you want to keep the modconfiguration.

Then try running the game.

If the problem still occurs try the bothersome way mentioned above the full reinstall.

First make sure you find your old installation file and save it somewhere safe. (because you don't want to bother with the gamecenter beta trust me)

Then delete your whole wows folder.

Then deinstall the game over the normal windows software tool.

Then find your old installation file you saved earlier and run it.

Then watch while your PC downloads the whole game again after the new installation.

If the problem still persists it is very likely on your end because my game is running fine. :cap_hmm:

• Cool 2

[WGB]
Players
198 posts
2,675 battles
10 hours ago, Intrepid3D said:

Great advice from @Miessa3 if you still have problems after you did what he said, then the best thing you can do is go to the link below, follow the instructions step by step and send the relevant files to WG CS.

You may have to wait up to 4 days for a reply.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/articles/843/

• Cool 1

Players
24 posts
863 battles
4 hours ago, 13Ninjas said:

Great advice from @Miessa3 if you still have problems after you did what he said, then the best thing you can do is go to the link below, follow the instructions step by step and send the relevant files to WG CS.

You may have to wait up to 4 days for a reply.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/articles/843/

Did that and clicked on Report, then i got this "The client checking was not performed. To open the report press button Go to report" i do that and it opens the folder with the report, what does this mean, what am i supposed to do with it?

And i don't speak whatever this is, Mandarin?

fwse.PNG

gsdzg.PNG

[WGB]
Players
198 posts
2,675 battles
2 hours ago, Intrepid3D said:

what am i supposed to do with it?

send the report file to WG CS with a description of the problem you are having.

Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,557 battles

Why you didn't make a new install?

All the hours you waited for answers and a solution you could make a new install several times.....

• Boring 1

Players
24 posts
863 battles
Just now, Arakus said:

Why you didn't make a new install?

All the hours you waited for answers and a solution you could make a new install several times.....

I did, i said so in the original post.

after it doing that for a couple of days i reinstalled it, now it sits on the login screen for 5 minutes trying to log in and then just stops.

Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,557 battles
1 minute ago, Intrepid3D said:

I did, i said so in the original post.

I hope you did it like Miessa3 suggested:

If the problem still occurs try the bothersome way mentioned above the full reinstall.

First make sure you find your old installation file and save it somewhere safe. (because you don't want to bother with the gamecenter beta trust me)

Then delete your whole wows folder.

Then deinstall the game over the normal windows software tool.

Then find your old installation file you saved earlier and run it.

Then watch while your PC downloads the whole game again after the new installation.

When you "only" do a new install without cleaning you pc from the old remains you will eventually have the same problems again!

Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,557 battles
3 hours ago, Intrepid3D said:

I did delete the folder, i always do, i also use registry cleaning tools.

Thats good, now we can only hope this bug won't come back!