Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
darkstar73

Anyone else have horrible lag?

14 comments in this topic

[LEGIO]
[LEGIO]
Players
633 posts
9,521 battles

Good morning fellow Captains .

I have a horrible lag. Started yesterday. Very low FPS and skyhigh Ping. It´s only on WG games. I don´t have any problems onWarThunder or Dreadnought.

Does anyone else have problems? 

Have a great day//Thomas

Players
1,091 posts
2,423 battles

There is an issue that the game starts lagging after 2-3 hours of play. Mainly fps drops and stuff.

It does't give sky high ping though.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
891 posts
8,490 battles

Hey friend, good morning.

No, for me both wows and wot perform decent, no lag spikes, just regular ping.

Cheers

Alpha Tester, Players
5,335 posts
16 minutes ago, stewie533 said:

There is an issue that the game starts lagging after 2-3 hours of play. Mainly fps drops and stuff.

It does't give sky high ping though.

same for me, all happened after patch , few games on cv , and then starting ul lag and etc

[-SAB-]
Players
94 posts
3,468 battles

Same issue here. After 2 hours of play, it starts lagging a lot. I don’t know if it’s a ping problem, but definitely  a ton of lag.

It’s gone as soon as you restart the game, but still annoying.

[HOO]
Beta Tester
682 posts
6,593 battles

Likewise, also getting random disconnects on both WoWS & WoT.

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles

After last patch we get as a special bonus of lagging after 3-4 games to unplayable so you have to restart BUT yesterday I had a new moment, on EU server ( about 23:40 ) after I restarted ( for the same reason - to not get the leg ) second game i got horrid lag spike with fps drop + ping going up and down, there was cv in game and I was close to DD ( T10 ) so there was a lot of torps in water ..

so WG  please give us some new dolphin laser unit and lighthouse death star beem  or whatever,, we don't need quick fix what you f.up, we dont have problem loosing game because of frames drop to 10 when you playing eurobeat do dodge torps, you just do your job and give us some new bs like those 1.april units because this is the most important thing in game ....

[LEGIO]
[LEGIO]
Players
633 posts
9,521 battles

It sucks [edited] :fish_viking::Smile_izmena: Second day i can´t play. Oh well. Guess theywill fix it tomorrow. Maybe............... 

[ONE2]
Players
3,090 posts
22,112 battles

Been playing lots more Total War this week due to these issues... Seems to have started after the last patch. Maybe it will be fixed with the next update? :cap_old:

[UNOVI]
Players
577 posts
12,178 battles
3 hours ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

same for me, all happened after patch , few games on cv , and then starting ul lag and etc

Same for me. It a memory leak issue I guess. We should start sending tickets. 

Temporary solution is to crash the game after every 2-3 games and restart it.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,289 posts
3,698 battles
11 hours ago, darkstar73 said:

I have a horrible lag. Started yesterday. Very low FPS and skyhigh Ping. It´s only on WG games. I don´t have any problems onWarThunder or Dreadnought.

Have a great day//Thomas

Please do get in touch with our support team, they might be able to help you fix the situation!

Make sure to include a WGCheck report with your ticket: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/articles/65/

• Cool 1

[LEGIO]
[LEGIO]
Players
633 posts
9,521 battles
2 hours ago, MrConway said:

Please do get in touch with our support team, they might be able to help you fix the situation!

Make sure to include a WGCheck report with your ticket: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/articles/65/

Hi :) I have :) It is better now :) Not perfect. But playable. Thanks for you answer Mr Conway :Smile_honoring:

[TORAZ]
Players
353 posts
9,187 battles

Same here when I played CV. Usually not to bothersome playing other classes but annoying to say the least.

WG, can you perhaps fix this crap with some minipatch or whatever? I mean are people supposed to overload your support department for now because of this.

[RO-RN]
Players
22 posts
18,311 battles
On 3/13/2018 at 8:43 AM, darkstar73 said:

Have a great day//Thomas

Yes, me too. Sometimes, and quite often when I am engaging some enemy (and when you need to have quick response time), the game is lagging like hell. I observed the FPS and when this happens it drops even under 20fps. This behavior is for 2-4 seconds, then the FPS rate gets higher. But the feeling is really bad.

Also, even when I'm in port, sometimes the game doesn't get the mouse clicks. I have to click 3-4 times, to select a ship or an item.

This last update is awful in terms of game-play!

Sign in to follow this