Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
WingedHussar_Adler

Can anybody give me 1 reason why i should not leave this game?

65 comments in this topic

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles

as of now (well it runs much longer) i really cannot not find motive to keep playing this game. basically if yo uare not in a 3 man division of very solid player you are @mercy of totaly bad players.

there are so many extremely bad players ....that this game is on level with farmwille.

it seams like  increase from 25 k to 35 k only attracted epically bad players from all other games...

i just can not imagine how this game will look at 45 or 55 k players.

*edited*

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to naming.
  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
2,104 posts
11,183 battles

No, I can't think of a single reason why you should keep playing this game, it sounds like the best choice for you is to uninstall the game and stop playing it - it certainly was the best solution for me.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

no we do not. especially if a match like that is your reason to come here whining.

goodbye.

/thread

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
Just now, Tyrendian89 said:

no we do not. especially if a match like that is your reason to come here whining.

goodbye.

/thread

it is not the match, it is the game that was ruined and is still ruined even more to accommodate lower and lower skill of average players.....and it is spiral of death. You create easier and easier game that attracts more and more peoples who dont have reason to learn because game is getting dumbed down, that attracts more peoples who needs even more dumbed down game...and so on, spinning in circle.

Players
203 posts
4,569 battles
11 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

No, I can't think of a single reason why you should keep playing this game, it sounds like the best choice for you is to uninstall the game and stop playing it - it certainly was the best solution for me.

I am genuinly curious. Why are you still on this forum if you have quit the game?

• Cool 4
  • Funny 5
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
2,104 posts
11,183 battles
1 minute ago, Wildf1re said:

I am genuinly curious. Why are you still on this forum if you have quit the game?

One of life's mysteries and one you will not be privvy to.

• Bad 3

Players
503 posts
1,954 battles
2 minutes ago, Wildf1re said:

No doubt for the loving and welcoming community with all the great, intelligent discussions that are found here.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
8 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

You have got to be kidding me... Seeing your stats. And those of OP. I think you both are players of legend. And toxic: I always highly appreciated your input on the Forum.

I like to see this game as being directly derived from the Walking Dead... The zombies don't discriminate. They will eat every moron. And both zombies and morons are equally spread across the line. IMO Shards is one of the most absolute trollish maps in this game. Please OP: don't give up because a loss on Shards. No matter the configuration/ ship spread. This map is per definition a flip of the coin. Nothing more, nothing less.

And @G01ngToxicCommand0 I sincerely hope you'll change your mind one day. I got this unnerving feeling a lot of the "veterans" are quitting. With their hearts bleeding. Otherwise you'd not have responded on this thread.

It makes me sick to my stomach I haven't seen @T_H_0_R, @TheCinC, @txtspeak, @FaceFisted, @Drunken_Jedi, @Babykim, @Architekton for so long, to name a few hard core enemies for 20 minutes, friends for life on this Forum!

• Cool 2

[TACHA]
Players
1,448 posts
16,106 battles

Because we need decent CV players - and you clearly are one of them. 

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
2,104 posts
11,183 battles
1 minute ago, Ferry_25 said:

You have got to be kidding me... Seeing your stats. And those of OP. I think you both are players of legend. And toxic: I always highly appreciated your input on the Forum.

I like to see this game as being directly derived from the Walking Dead... The zombies don't discriminate. They will eat every moron. And both zombies and morons are equally spread across the line. IMO Shards is one of the most absolute trollish maps in this game. Please OP: don't give up because a loss on Shards. No matter the configuration/ ship spread. This map is per definition a flip of the coin. Nothing more, nothing less.

And @G01ngToxicCommand0 I sincerely hope you'll change your mind one day. I got this unnerving feeling a lot of the "veterans" are quitting. With their hearts bleeding. Otherwise you'd not have responded on this thread.

It makes me sick to my stomach I haven't seen @T_H_0_R, @TheCinC, @txtspeak, @FaceFisted, @Drunken_Jedi, @Babykim, @Architekton for so long, to name a few hard core enemies for 20 minutes, friends for life on this Forum!

I'm sorry but no I will not be returning to the game as I have no faith in Wargaming being able to turn this game into something I would want to play again. I only responded to the OP because he is clearly struggling about deciding whether or not he should quit playing and I assumed that him asking the community is really about him needing support and encouragement so he can quit the addiction this game really is.

I do value your input though:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
32 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

total idiots.

idiots, pure braindead idiots

morons

No, sorry. I don't feel like I should give you a reason to stay.

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
1 minute ago, Egoleter said:

No, sorry. I don't feel like I should give you a reason to stay.

Ok. You believe in political correctness. I respect that. 

I will change it in opening post to bad and very bad players. 

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
Just now, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

I'm sorry but no I will not be returning to the game as I have no faith in Wargaming being able to turn this game into something I would want to play again. I only responded to the OP because he is clearly struggling about deciding whether or not he should quit playing and I assumed that him asking the community is really about him needing support and encouragement so he can quit the addiction this game really is.

I do value your input though:Smile_honoring:

in that case. Though my heart is bleeding. I respect your choice. Thank you for all your input and (indirect) advice. I'll hold the line as, I might claim, a veteran in wows and on the Forum, long as I can or want to. Namaste, bro/ sis.

• Cool 1

[T_D_G]
Players
389 posts
9,554 battles
43 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

But then why keep going to the forum? I, when stopped playing starcraft, forgot about forums and everything. 

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
48 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

Yet you keep posting even though you claim to have uninstalled, weird that.

@15JG52Adler if you're not enjoying playing the game then don't play it. Seems silly to keep playing if it's not fun any more. I've played many games for many years that I then quit when they stopped being fun and just got frustrating.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,758 posts
12,054 battles
1 hour ago, 15JG52Adler said:

as of now (well it runs much longer) i really cannot not find motive to keep playing this game

Then don't. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

But, answering your question from the thread title: the obvious answer is:

"You should not leave the game (and, presumably, its Forum) because if you do, you'll end up with one less reason (and one less place) to whine publicly to satisfy your attention craving."

Judging by this thread, the proposed reason seems very solid in your case. Solid to the point that I'm 99% sure it will convince you to stay with the game (and with us here).

[L4GG]
Players
3,289 posts
10,901 battles
16 hours ago, 15JG52Adler said:

as of now (well it runs much longer) i really cannot not find motive to keep playing this game. basically if yo uare not in a 3 man division of very solid player you are @mercy of totaly bad players.

there are so many extremely bad players ....that this game is on level with farmwille.

it seams like  increase from 25 k to 35 k only attracted epically bad players from all other games...

i just can not imagine how this game will look at 45 or 55 k players.

*edited*

You take this very serious, relax and enjoy, don't blow your head gasket, weekend's over.

or

if you find that there's no much more meat to sink your teeth in, just join competitive games.

By the looks of it that gneise was a tough nut to crack.

top tip

when you start to go on that path, you know what I'm talking about, just quit for the day and take a deep breath.

it's what I do.

when I start to sear I know that it's time to stop for the day, next day, new battles.

Be a man instead of a drama queen.

• Cool 1

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,179 posts
12,656 battles

Perhaps if he would have caped a bit more he would have won what are the 200mm guns on the Kaga for otherwise :Smile_teethhappy:

Or perhaps atack the right targets early on? 140k and only 1160 Base exp? were the greater part of the 7 kills torping 1 k hp left ships?

Not like any of that dream MM Targets had any AA to stop a Kaga from striking....

Beta Tester
4,709 posts
11,014 battles
2 hours ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

All you did was whine, so nothing changed for you.

• Cool 1

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Meh, some games you are destined to lose.

Be happy you are top of a losing team by miles, that's the best you can hope for in some situations...

• Cool 2

Players
906 posts
10,058 battles

Well looking at all the planes you lost attacking the Genisenau, it looks like you were mostly nullified by the other CV and that BB, and ended up picking off scraps rather than assisting your team. Maybe avoid carriers if you suck at them?

Players
1,059 posts
7,793 battles

Take a break if you're not having fun. As for Farmville, it is about efficient warehouse management and the meeting of supply and demand. Very different kind of game than this.

[NED]
Players
2,063 posts
8,050 battles

Its mandatory to have a good singleplayer game installed along wows because i sure cant stand to play this game at times.

Player toxicity , questionable team actions, getting annoyed at the ever increasing number of hyper colorful/ridiculous camouflages and of course AFK players.

• Cool 1

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
14 hours ago, That_Other_Nid said:

Well looking at all the planes you lost attacking the Genisenau, it looks like you were mostly nullified by the other CV and that BB, and ended up picking off scraps rather than assisting your team. Maybe avoid carriers if you suck at them?

Thank you. Your imput od very important. 

*edited*

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to flaming.
  • Funny 1