You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bellegar

So I made a support ticket......

19 comments in this topic

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,055 posts

Since there currently is/was (dunno if it's closed yet :Smile_trollface: ) a thread talking about how "long term players are being pelalised by support", I'd like to say something.

Yesterday I played a game in my Kurfurst, when the pink Lexington on our team decided he wanted to die. So he simply pressed "W" a couple of times (Battleship captains, take note, even CVs use that key.... you can too!), launched some torpedo bombers and torped himself right at the start of the game. He flooded to death when the battle clock reached 18 minutes remaining and even the enemy team was annoyed.

So, afterwards I sent the replay to support, asking for some sanction. I made the ticked at 19h, and received a reply by 22.50 on the same day. They stated that his behaviour was against the rules and that they took action against him (but they couldn't tell what exactly obviously). They even threw in a nice meme.

So a big shout out to support! :Smile_coin:

We always tend to give them a hard time (myself included), but this response was quick, useful and funny. :Smile_Default:

So well done support team. :Smile_honoring:

(yes, I will be monitoring his battle count to see if it increases in the coming days :cap_look::Smile_hiding:)

• Cool 15

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,733 posts
9,234 battles
14 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

At least share the nice meme with us :fish_book:

I'm venturing a guess here...

"Diesel fuel can't melt the Hood's torpedo tubes"

:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,055 posts
12 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

At least share the nice meme with us :fish_book:

Hmm I dunno.... Don't want a mod to come stomping in here saying "waah sharing support tickets is against the rules waah waah" and giving me a forum ban.

Edit: oh alright, seeing that @ColonelPete's quote of his ticket is still online, here you go :Smile_Default:

Hello Bellegar!

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Customer Support Team.

I understand your dissatisfaction due to this situation. This kind of behavior is violating game's rules and we will not tolerate them.
About the player that you mentioned in your message - we took appropriate steps.
We cannot inform you about the details due to Personal Data Protection laws and regulations. I hope you will understand it.
Our game becomes more user friendly because of notes like yours. Thank you for letting us know about this situation. In case of anything like this happening again, do not hesitate to contact us!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGFqLwzlwqAT7t3GGb5hn_oXX74ugX9cizNO5d0k2rIkFLvN0u

If you have any more questions feel free to contact us :)
Good luck on the battlefield!
Regards,

• Cool 4

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,055 posts
8 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

You could have just shared the picture without the text ^^

shush don't bring common sense into this :Smile_teethhappy:

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

In fact I am (positively) surprised that you got an answer on a friday evening at 22:50.

I thought the CS had more or less normal office hours and wouldn't have expected an answer before monday.

Never had any problems with the CS myself. Then again, I don't feel entitled enough to think that my tickets must be answered within an hour of sending them. :Smile_smile:

[Z-ARK]
Beta Tester
75 posts

i have often wondered, with the team damage getting reflected, who would it reflect to ? his torp bombers ? or would he take the reflected damage... does it even count as team damage if it is self inflicted 

either way its a very lame thing to do, although i have seen it quite a bit at lower teirs ( teir 5 carriers that get pulled into teir 7 games most of all ) 

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,055 posts
6 hours ago, Tungstonid said:

In fact I am (positively) surprised that you got an answer on a friday evening at 22:50.

I thought the CS had more or less normal office hours and wouldn't have expected an answer before monday.

I know right? I didn't expect an answer until Monday as well. (well maybe Saturday, because they seem to work then too, but never expected it the same evening)

3 hours ago, lilgoth said:

i have often wondered, with the team damage getting reflected, who would it reflect to ? his torp bombers ? or would he take the reflected damage... does it even count as team damage if it is self inflicted 

When I made that ticket I had to click a few times to progress through the portal thingy, and there it stated that "self damage is not regarded as team damage"

6 hours ago, TigerMoth said:

So, how's his game count?

Still the same as yesterday evening. But it's been only a day... might have been doing other stuff.

His statistics are nice tho. 1380 games, 45.58% winrate, 715 average xp, 2% hit ratio with torps, plays mostly US CVs, but also has a lot of US DD games. Both lines up to T8. 39% winrate in the Nicholas.... over 156 games :cap_haloween:

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
7 hours ago, Tungstonid said:

Never had any problems with the CS myself. Then again, I don't feel entitled enough to think that my tickets must be answered within an hour of sending them. :Smile_smile:

well they have CS in different regions, so you can expect that it is morning at least one office :Smile_teethhappy:

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
9,205 posts
14,969 battles
4 hours ago, lilgoth said:

i have often wondered, with the team damage getting reflected, who would it reflect to ? his torp bombers ? or would he take the reflected damage.

When a CV attacks an ally with aircraft after he has gone pink the damage will reflect onto the CV hull.

Don't ask me how I know this, though. :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 2

[Z-ARK]
Beta Tester
75 posts
2 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

When a CV attacks an ally with aircraft after he has gone pink the damage will reflect onto the CV hull.

^^ you must of read it somewhere... 

yeah that must be it right ?

[AAO]
Players
1,991 posts
10,195 battles
6 hours ago, lilgoth said:

have seen it quite a bit at lower teirs ( teir 5 carriers that get pulled into teir 7 games most of all ) 

Which, to be fair, I understand perfectly.

While it might be a d*ck move, so is letting carriers that can not use manual control, fight against carriers that do.

Edit

Euh

How can t5 cv kill itself without manual?

• Funny 1

1,546 posts
10,139 battles
Just now, PzychoPanzer said:

Which, to be fair, I understand perfectly.

While it might be a d*ck move, so is letting carriers that can not use manual control, fight against carriers that do.

Edit

Euh

How can t5 cv kill itself without manual?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA IQ200 question....

ANSWER @lilgoth

• Funny 1

[Z-ARK]
Beta Tester
75 posts

i was referring to T5 carriers just pressing the W key and seemingly going afk for the rest of the battle, usually without launching aircraft 

back when i was in the Omaha i saw carriers wiping themselves out a fair bit if they didnt like the MM / Team / Day of the week / flavour of their coffee 
i still see carriers doing it at T6 and beyond, especially if they are last alive on their team ( WOT swimming arty style ) and expect it if i ever see a pink Carrier on my team

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,055 posts

Small update: his battle count still hasn't changed, so indeed it looks like they've given him a ban :Smile_great:

See guys, sending stuff like this to support works. We should do it more often :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
371 posts
10,591 battles
On 11-3-2018 at 11:32 PM, El2aZeR said:

Even better: strafing your own locked planes counts as team damage, increasing the duration of the pinkness (I read somewhere :Smile_hiding:)

• Funny 1