Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
zappori

wtf MM drunk?

21 comments in this topic

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
891 posts
8,468 battles

Mission 18 for Aigle (hit 4 torps in 1 game and win)...

Take Atlanta, Des Moines or Donskoi untill Monday and have a party.

Players
1,069 posts
17,023 battles

Wow, 8 and 9 for each team, that's a soup with more noodles than water. The most I have ever witnessed was 7 per team, and that was long ago. People complain when there are more than four (or even more than three) per team but I always remind to myself that a true DD party has at least twelve.

Not sure if because of being drunk but MM is being a bit lazy lately: I had to leave and re-enter the queue yesterday after three minutes and a half (basic politeness for and from CV players so no strange alignments occur) in spite of being 3 of us carriers and around 50 ships in total. So a match, even if a bit saturated with BBs, was perfectly possible with the guys present at the moment.

Salute.

P.S.: As principat121 said, knowing the timestamp would be nice.

[XODUS]
Players
799 posts
4,848 battles

Historically accurate Matchmaking confirmed

Remember that the Fletcher Class Destroyer, more of them were in service than every battleship and battlecruiser on the planet.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Players
1,806 posts
5,868 battles

I can almost see the usual team that completely rolls over the other one in no time and a CV chased by 5 DDs or something like that. :cap_haloween:

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,794 posts
6,529 battles

A Minotaur's target rich environment, DM also I suspect :)

Beta Tester
277 posts
8,648 battles
52 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Timestamp of the match please.

09-03-2018 12:52:54

Players
124 posts
7,996 battles

After seeing every single game 5++ dds today I decided to stick with DM and Moskva. I appear at cap somehow unspotted in moskva, turn on radar and guess what ? 3 little buggers ... Just on one cap ! 

Hammered them and prevented from finishing mission via winning the game :). No Aigle for them.

• Funny 2

Players
1,089 posts
6,819 battles
2 minutes ago, BarthalomewKuma said:

After seeing every single game 5++ dds today I decided to stick with DM and Moskva. I appear at cap somehow unspotted in moskva, turn on radar and guess what ? 3 little buggers ... Just on one cap ! 

Hammered them and prevented from finishing mission via winning the game :). No Aigle for them.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « meme that's evil »

Players
1,415 posts
8,244 battles

I think this kind of mm it's ok if the queue it's full with a specific class of ships. (For instance, too many dds waiting in queue)

Players
5,729 posts
10,729 battles

I noticed similar games, but with a bit less destroyers. Still games with 5 DDs each team and just 2 or 3 BBs each team. I was already wondering what was happening :Smile_teethhappy: now I know :Smile-_tongue:

[BS4]
Players
1,165 posts
6,591 battles
3 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Just for some contrast, yesterday at about 2 AM. Mostly BB's that didn't camp, was actually a good fight.

shot-18_03.09_01_13.18-0023.thumb.jpg.aedaf35f6825d9cf5f43d66c8ae6fd5e.jpg

w9oY8xp.gif

Holly crap !!! And I thought 5 bb's per team was overkill!!!!

That must have been a hell of a brawl.:cap_cool:

• Funny 1

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts

It was as soon as people realised that camping would get nowhere, damn good fight to be fair.

It didn't matter that there were more than 5 BB's in this exceptional case as no cruisers to get deleted. It was rather like a Clan Battle in fat arsed ships :cap_rambo:

Sign in to follow this