You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RubyCookies

First time pink, Thanks Aigle Part 17

39 comments in this topic

[CIRC]
Players
40 posts
3,286 battles

Missions like Aigle Marathon Part 17 are so stressful, I messed up and accidentally torped a friendly DD... I apologised and now I feel terrible. On a serious note, missions like this bring out the worst in people including myself, now I have to deal with 7 battles with the colour of shame. I would rather torps hits over so many games instead of the rush and spam torps in one game missions

• Cool 3

[CIRC]
Players
40 posts
3,286 battles
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

It is always you who fires, not the mission.

When you have 5 DD's per side zooming about the map, all it takes is one poorly timed launch and one DD to turn back into your torps instead of going straight like you thought... :Smile_sad:

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
889 posts
8,363 battles
11 minutes ago, SPGGUNNER said:

Missions like Aigle Marathon Part 17 are so stressful, I messed up and accidentally torped a friendly DD...

The Panasian DDs are the solution

chinaman.jpg

• Cool 2

Players
2,455 posts
12 minutes ago, SPGGUNNER said:

Missions like Aigle Marathon Part 17 are so stressful, I messed up and accidentally torped a friendly DD... I apologised and now I feel terrible. On a serious note, missions like this bring out the worst in people including myself, now I have to deal with 7 battles with the colour of shame. I would rather torps hits over so many games instead of the rush and spam torps in one game missions

20 minutes in coop should sort it:Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[CIRC]
Players
40 posts
3,286 battles
4 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

20 minutes in coop should sort it:Smile_Default:

It's a shame that it can only be completed in Random or Ranked Battles :fish_nerv:

• Cool 1

[G-S-W]
Beta Tester
146 posts
7,559 battles
Just now, SPGGUNNER said:

It's a shame that it can only be completed in Random or Ranked Battles :fish_nerv:

Its not for the mission but to get rid of your pink color ;-)

[CIRC]
Players
40 posts
3,286 battles
2 minutes ago, Seeigel said:

Its not for the mission but to get rid of your pink color ;-)

1 minute ago, bushwacker001 said:

I meant getting rid of the pink.

I did not know that was a thing, thanks! But I don't even feel like playing anymore, I'm going to avoid the game until the next set of missions are available... :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

Players
1,806 posts
5,762 battles

Not something I would really recommend but something I did the few times I accidentally got pink like you is get all the tier 1 ships with 0 credit cost post battle and queue all of them in battle. And yeah, leave the battle, get next one, rinse and repeat. I woudn't even think of doing it in higher tiers but meh, what's the worst that can happen in a T1 match?

Even if you do nothing in the battle it still counts as a battle played towards the penalty reduction and it's completely sure you won't accidentally hit someone with anything since your awesome T1 is just sitting there doing nothing.

[ONIX]
Players
1,121 posts
9,404 battles
11 minutes ago, SPGGUNNER said:

It's still to hit with 4 torps in a single battle though, is it not? Hardly the stuff of legends, but if you feel like you need to do it on your first try, then rush a BB and drop them at point blank. Sorted.

[CATS]
Players
16,855 posts
11,567 battles
22 minutes ago, SPGGUNNER said:

When you have 5 DD's per side zooming about the map, all it takes is one poorly timed launch and one DD to turn back into your torps instead of going straight like you thought... :Smile_sad:

Poor timing is the most likely cause of most team damage, unless you do it on purpose.

• Cool 1

[T-N-T]
[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,408 posts
9,818 battles
43 minutes ago, SPGGUNNER said:

So you celebrate International Women's Day with new pink camo?:cap_tea:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Players
111 posts
7,253 battles

No shame in pink color ... sometimes i took it on my own accord. Some people need to go down. Had a guy who had weird habbit to shoot allies around at start for giggles, what is more funny I don't like such humor and I had torps at my disposal.

The other situation some punk in missouri shoot my musashi (missouri was on my team) - since as he mentioned "was pissed off" - of course i took justice in my hands and shoved 460mm into his [edited]. 

the other day i launched torps to intercept some bb and YES 30 seconds later after launching them some dd on full speed managed to intercept them ... i dont feel guilty at all it's not like i launched when there was ally on line of shoot or even close.

Pink is not shame, it's justice that sometimes you have to accept.

hey even today had funny situation pink schrnhorst shoot me, so i shoot back, then he torped and goes down and I survived. We won anyway so all was hand of justice :)).

I wear pink with pride ... though no pink clothes IRL hehe.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 1

[AWG]
Beta Tester
231 posts
4,131 battles

I got pink status for the first time the other day. I was right next to a Richelieu attacking a cap, (in a Gnevny of all things) when the enemy Gaede showed up. In my desperation to kill the Gaede and stop him torping my Richelieu I misaimed one shot and hit the Richelieu with just one shell. Which of course caught him on fire because of reasons. And as he had already damaconned he burnt for 12k. FML. Instant pink. Killed the Gaede though and ended up finishing top of my team even though we lost by a hair.  In a Gnevy. LOL

• Boring 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
889 posts
8,363 battles
56 minutes ago, Taliesn said:

It's still to hit with 4 torps in a single battle though, is it not? Hardly the stuff of legends, but if you feel like you need to do it on your first try, then rush a BB and drop them at point blank. Sorted.

Your team have to win too, so not stuff of legends but pretty ball busting.

i.e. a) u manage 12 torp hits, team loses

or b)team wins, you only had 3 torp hits

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,480 posts
6,694 battles
4 minutes ago, tank276 said:

Or you just play a tier 5 battle in which you can both carry and get at least 4 torp hits

Players
632 posts
7,668 battles

Completed again with the trusty Okhotnik. sank a Konig with guns and 4 torps, and 3 destroyers with more guns and another topr hit. 

[ONIX]
Players
1,121 posts
9,404 battles
16 minutes ago, tank276 said:

So take a cap, kill the enemy DD, spot a bit, and THEN go after that BB and drop your torps 1km away. Simples.

Come on, ball busting? really? Ball busting is getting 240,000,000 ribbons with french BBs and Cruisers, but every single Aigle mission so far can be done easily by just playing. A bit. With a number of ships.

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,707 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

It is always you who fires, not the mission.

Don't take it hard, it's just a joke. ;)

b4FnPpn.gif

• Funny 2

Players
3,769 posts
7,462 battles

At least this time there is another mission that encourages BB/CA play at the same time, so suggestion for WG, have 3 types of mission running at the same time, BB, CA and DD.

[BS4]
Players
919 posts
5,681 battles
3 hours ago, BarthalomewKuma said:

No shame in pink color ....

DCPRW1p.gif

• Funny 2