Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Preben58

flikking

5 comments in this topic

Question

[DGH-]
Players
5 posts

enny one else experience flickering in game and losing of map guns and ship just hate it twice . is f.. inorging 

4 answers to this question

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

Could you be a little bit more specific?

At the moment the game is expiriencing some problems in terms of FPS drops and stuttering, sometimes short freezing,  on many machines if you play a certain amount of time. This could be caused by a memory leak, at least this is the communities assumption atm. WG is aware of this and is working on it.

If you expirience this you have to restart the game and it should be alright for the next x games untill this happens again.

If you are referring to something else it is most likely something that has to do with your pc, OS, connection, hardware,...

Then you would have to provide a screenshot to know what you are talking about and some specs of your pc to try to find a solution.

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles

It happens from time to time that that you get small flickering as you call it, you can have it one game and then the next it is gone ... on rare occasions I've lost connection. 

What I find strange is that it can also happen to me or my friend while in a division playing on the same network but seldom to both at the same time ...

It seems to happen less after the last couple of patches 

[DGH-]
Players
5 posts

well thanks for u answers i got so mad i uninstall the game ha , just ignoring it happens in game under attack ha and yes i die 

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
7 minutes ago, Preben58 said:

well thanks for u answers i got so mad i uninstall the game ha , just ignoring it happens in game under attack ha and yes i die 

Irritating as hell yes ... good thing when you later install again your progress is waiting for you :Smile_Default:

Also note that we have a contest going in this section, so if you would chose what you think is the best answer we would be eternally grateful :Smile_medal:

Sign in to follow this