Question about consumables

13 comments in this topic

[SCL]
Players
2 posts
1,534 battles

hi everyone 
i'm a new WOWS player and i have a question 
can i buy a lot of consumables like in wot when there is a discount on them ?

when i open the inventory, i don't find any information about buying consumables

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,489 posts
5,854 battles

Sadly you can't. The only way to get big sums of consumables is through containers or missions. 

Players
64 posts

Best advice I can give any new player - when you go to collect your container always go for the credits option. Not only are these credits important for upgrading ships and buying new ones, but at T5 and above you will be at a huge disadvantage if you don't use the premium consumables; especially heal, repair and smoke. The lure of getting a super container is strong but the chance of success seems to have dropped considerably in the last few months. The more credits option gives the best rewards in my experience, not only the credits but also flags, camo and premium consumables.

Players
612 posts
5,971 battles

I'd disagree with Rooke_1704, personally I take flags. With the right flags you'll make more credits. I'm sitting on 250,000,000 credits :Smile_teethhappy:

I presume you know that you can re-supply consumables with credits rather than gold?

• Cool 3

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,134 battles
1 hour ago, Rooke_1704 said:

when you go to collect your container always go for the credits option.

No. Just no. You can earn your credits just by playing. What you really want is signal flags - you always want those bcuz of how much they can do for you, and they're not that easy to get. Signals container is the best one to go for

• Cool 2

Players
64 posts
46 minutes ago, DB2212 said:

I'd disagree with Rooke_1704, personally I take flags. With the right flags you'll make more credits. I'm sitting on 250,000,000 credits :Smile_teethhappy:

I presume you know that you can re-supply consumables with credits rather than gold?

Fair enough. Kudos on the re-supply I had forgotten to mention that. 

• Cool 1

Players
64 posts
43 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

No. Just no. You can earn your credits just by playing. What you really want is signal flags - you always want those bcuz of how much they can do for you, and they're not that easy to get. Signals container is the best one to go for

ah my own personal WoWs troll strikes again. So now you're scouring the forum looking for all my posts so you can take pot shots at me? You are a bile and pathetic piece of crap

• Bad 1

Players
612 posts
5,971 battles
2 hours ago, Rooke_1704 said:

ah my own personal WoWs troll strikes again. So now you're scouring the forum looking for all my posts so you can take pot shots at me? You are a bile and pathetic piece of crap

Paranoid much?

Dunno what went on between the two of you previously, but that wasn't a pot shot, unless my comment was taken the same way. There's no need for the bile and pathetic stuff, that's just asking for a warning.

Edit your post before it escalates please

Players
64 posts
40 minutes ago, DB2212 said:

Paranoid much?

Dunno what went on between the two of you previously, but that wasn't a pot shot, unless my comment was taken the same way. There's no need for the bile and pathetic stuff, that's just asking for a warning.

Edit your post before it escalates please

See my reply to your post. Taken in the manner intended, I have no issues with you. But this guy is trolling all my comments and attacking me personally. I wont stand for it, I wont back down. As you said you have no idea whats been said previously so I would suggest you stay out of it. 

Best regards

• Bad 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,134 battles
11 hours ago, Rooke_1704 said:

oh-wait-youre-serious-gif-5.gif

Sorry Mr. CenterOfTheUniverse that I decided to doubt your "wisdom" by answering a random (and completely wrong) comment on the forums! Almost like this thread has nothing to do with any other threads you might have been in :fish_palm:

• Bad 1

Players
2,455 posts
17 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I totally agree with Wilkatis here......flags every time for me and now and again you will get a super container (probably with flags in :Smile_amazed:

[SM0KE]
Players
2,943 posts
6,858 battles

OP: I do find the lack of a 'buy lots' option for consumables (I came from WOT too) rather mysterious/mildly vexing too. It would be nice to have the option for equipment too (again as per WOT).

Apropos containers, I started off collecting the 'credits' ones, but soon switched to the 'flags/cammo' option; although you *may* do well out of the other choices, they tend to be too random - the contents of the flags and cammo containers seem to be more consistently useful.

Once you've built up a reasonable flotilla of ships (especially if some of them are premiums via whatever means), earning silver shouldn't be too much of a problem anyway...

[AAO]
Beta Tester
118 posts
4,141 battles
On 09/03/2018 at 3:32 AM, Rooke_1704 said:

See my reply to your post. Taken in the manner intended, I have no issues with you. But this guy is trolling all my comments and attacking me personally. I wont stand for it, I wont back down. As you said you have no idea whats been said previously so I would suggest you stay out of it. 

Best regards

I haven't seen you on forums that much, but @wilkatis_LV is very active and replies to almost all posts on here. If you feel attacked by him, maybe it is because he corrects you. He literally corrected you on this same thread.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this