Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mandyxx

A coffee for Rouan commander please!

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[MORIA]
Weekend Tester
465 posts
16,436 battles

One battle in Hermes.

But our Rouan commander refuse to play :) Maybe we should report him for AFK....

 

Rouan, at the end of the battle, hit an island and stopped there. Maybe no more diesel, maybe no RedBull, maybe hamster tired...

shot-18_03.08_08_50.45-0614.thumb.jpg.052e1708a026b4a6a535cd1a6c58b9b2.jpg.shot-18_03.08_08_50.32-0763.thumb.jpg.182cefc83d0a974f6ae2f7e5b5a53e68.jpg

 

 

@MrConway, have any ideea how much coffee this commander need to be with us?

 

shot-18.03.08_08.51.17-0968.jpg

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,251 posts
3,482 battles
42 minutes ago, deadly_if_swallowed said:

French bote surrendered. feelsbadman

They don't surrender, they scuttle! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,064 posts
13,693 battles

I've seen the carrier "Raptor" do something equally bizarre in another operation - it can decide to go backwards! Once it does, there is no changing its mind!

 

Whilst bots are mostly more intelligent than the average player (*), they are not infallible. :Smile_Default:

 

 

(*) I include myself in the "average" category of course :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,676 posts
12,585 battles
1 hour ago, piritskenyer said:

They don't surrender, they scuttle! 

Scuttling is more of a German thing ;) Unless they get "scuttled" by their allies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,909 posts
6,058 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

I've seen the carrier "Raptor" do something equally bizarre in another operation - it can decide to go backwards! Once it does, there is no changing its mind!

 

Whilst bots are mostly more intelligent than the average player (*), they are not infallible. :Smile_Default:

 

 

(*) I include myself in the "average" category of course :Smile_teethhappy:

Well, it did decide to go forward again, but then it rammed Arsenal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
2,848 posts
2,559 battles

It's definitely the lack of strong black coffee. :) I'm moving it to the correct section, but thank you for reporting us this issue! 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PARAZ]
WoWs Wiki Team, WoWs Wiki Team
1,794 posts
14,404 battles

In the screenshots shown you definitely don't have the time any more but have you tried turning it off and on again push him away from the rock with your ships?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,251 posts
3,482 battles
1 hour ago, deadly_if_swallowed said:

Scuttling is more of a German thing ;) Unless they get "scuttled" by their allies

Toulon 1942. Check it out. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Weekend Tester
465 posts
16,436 battles
2 hours ago, Z_OnkelE said:

In the screenshots shown you definitely don't have the time any more but have you tried turning it off and on again push him away from the rock with your ships?

Screenshot is after i died, but he was there for long time, my team was chatting about.

 

2 hours ago, Tanatoy said:

It's definitely the lack of strong black coffee. :) I'm moving it to the correct section, but thank you for reporting us this issue! 

I have the replay saved if someone need to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WWEGB]
Players
35 posts
4,161 battles
On 08/03/2018 at 6:59 AM, Mandyxx said:

One battle in Hermes.

But our Rouan commander refuse to play :) Maybe we should report him for AFK....

 

Rouan, at the end of the battle, hit an island and stopped there. Maybe no more diesel, maybe no RedBull, maybe hamster tired...

shot-18_03.08_08_50.45-0614.thumb.jpg.052e1708a026b4a6a535cd1a6c58b9b2.jpg.shot-18_03.08_08_50.32-0763.thumb.jpg.182cefc83d0a974f6ae2f7e5b5a53e68.jpg

 

ust to  claify it maybe a glitch or bug  as rouan is is an AI bot in the  operation hermes  and   so either bug or glitch  i had it once on pt server

@MrConway, have any ideea how much coffee this commander need to be with us?

 

shot-18.03.08_08.51.17-0968.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×