You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
WolfiWarrior_44

Where is the Scharnhorst? Will it be back?

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3 posts
1,843 battles

I really wanted to buy the Scharnhorst, and remember it being on sale at Christmas. Then I went into the tech tree and premium shop and suddenly she's gone!! Where has it gone, along with all other premium ships? Will WG bring the Scharnhorst back? And if so, will there be a sale?

All answers will be appreciated a lot!

3 answers to this question

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,159 posts
4,678 battles

WG said that the removing of premium ships in the tech tree doesn't necessiraly mean that the ships are removed from the shop. They will change from time to time the ships sold in the premium shop so most should be seen there.

As this change is very recent, we have yet no idea of the delay before the next ship change happens in the shop.

you can always expect Scharnhorst ot come back at least for the anniversary of the Battle of North cap, but that would mean waiting almost 1 year.

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles
On 7.3.2018 at 8:37 PM, WolfiWarrior_44 said:

I really wanted to buy the Scharnhorst, and remember it being on sale at Christmas. Then I went into the tech tree and premium shop and suddenly she's gone!! Where has it gone, along with all other premium ships? Will WG bring the Scharnhorst back? And if so, will there be a sale?

All answers will be appreciated a lot!

We are running a contest in the Newcomer and Q&A section so if you could do us the favor of choosing what you think is the best answer in this thread we would be eternally grateful :Smile_medal: