You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tuccy

Let's have fun again - what is thsi?

23 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,435 posts
6,608 battles

Round 2 is here, again... Post only wrong answers (but keep it within the rules)!

Ready!

Set!

Go!

WG_SPB_WoWS_Guess_whats_this_Farragut_1200x900_2.jpg

[SCRUB]
Players
7,983 posts
10,373 battles

A harpoon cannon to catch all the big, fat, juicy whales so WG can sell them premium ships, doubloons, camouflages and stuff.

• Funny 4

[QUAK]
[QUAK]
Beta Tester
622 posts
9,149 battles

Looks like a machine to pump air into air balloons for the weekly party on board.

• Cool 1

[JOLLY]
[JOLLY]
Beta Tester
90 posts
13,729 battles

It is the soap bubble blower for the soup bubble sceen ofc!

• Cool 2

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
9,163 posts
14,968 battles

Lazer gun, the new armament type we've all been waiting for!

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,286 posts
8,026 battles

A small thingy on a ship I spent last 5 minutes trying to figure out what it may be used for before realizing that I have no naval/ships knowledge so...

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,435 posts
6,608 battles
1 hour ago, Geralt_z_Rivii365 said:

A small thingy on a ship I spent last 5 minutes trying to figure out what it may be used for before realizing that I have no naval/ships knowledge so...

So it does not matter! The topic is "only wrong answers" so you have a good start there :)

[NED]
Players
1,695 posts
6,405 battles

Its a sonic cannon to scare off the seagulls that would otherwise poo all over the ship.

Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

Duh! Even in both worldwars there was this, also now upcoming, date named April 1st. How can you not see this is a super soaker on steroids?! Directly linked to the engine chamber with a pressure valve so you can soak the "enemies" from 5 km away? Now this is the most easy poll @Tuccy Give me a real challenge next time!

Edit: will you be so kind to provide the real answers one day. Because to be frank: I haven't got the slightest clue on this one ore the "tubes" of your previous "let's have fun" what in earth they are....

[GUNUP]
Players
556 posts
27,537 battles

Looks like one of the AirPressure  Cannons, where u can fire a Rope to a Supply Ship to receive Goods using a Manila High Leash to travel Goods between the Ships.

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,252 posts
7,272 battles

it surely must be a thing for doing stuff

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,822 posts

Now I know.

It is a machine to put postal stamps on seagulls.

Today we are all used to wireless connection almost everywhere. But in the past people had to use other means to play their online games. They used a thing called Internet Protocol over Avian Carrier. In most countries the postal service had the sole authority over the internet, so they insisted to be paid for it. You could bring your dove (or other available bird) to your local post office and they would put a stamp on it. Or you could invest a lot of money into a home connector (as pictured above) and pay a monthly fee.

Here is how it works:

1. Put a bird into the Bird Holding Clamp / BHC (it can be seen on the lower right side of picture, it's one side of the "arm")

2. You apply preassure to the pedal (below the "arm" on the ship deck)

3. The "arm" will automatically apply ink and then a 50 kilonewton high speed stamp will apply the postmark to the bird.

Afterwards you let your bird fly and enjoy your online games (or whatever else you did on the internet at that time, perv).

Disclaimer: No birds were harmed in the creation of this post.

• Funny 1

[CAIN]
Players
2,744 posts
11,013 battles

*raises hand

I know  it, i KNOW IT!

It's a pasta machine on an italian destroyer!

So, what did i win?

[GRKEN]
[GRKEN]
Players
626 posts
15,426 battles

It's the reason why the game has horrible stuttering and disconnects regularly after 0.7.2

• Cool 1