You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SamuraiShakaViking

French Containers and BB missions

10 comments in this topic

Question

Players
103 posts
4,617 battles

For those of us that didnt get the high tier french BBs in any lottery containers, I assume that the french containers no longer contain ship missions to obtain the French BB's anymore, just camo etc right?

9 answers to this question

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

You still can get those missions till like mid-april. And you obviously can just grind those ships the normal way right now.

• Cool 1

Players
633 posts
8,817 battles

I got the Richelieu mission a couple of days ago even though I had it in port already ... so keep grinding those crates sailor :cap_like:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
18 posts
3 hours ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

I got the Richelieu mission a couple of days ago even though I had it in port already ... so keep grinding those crates sailor :cap_like:

Did you get a credit compensation for it or nothing at all?

Players
633 posts
8,817 battles
17 hours ago, BombsAway said:

Did you get a credit compensation for it or nothing at all?

I don't remember what compensation because I didn't check ... but you always get something when you win a ship you already have ... 

You either get dubloons or silver + a port slot and in this case also a 3 point captain

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles
25 minutes ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

I don't remember what compensation because I didn't check ... but you always get something when you win a ship you already have ... 

You either get dubloons or silver + a port slot and in this case also a 3 point captain

Never dubloons, unless you buy a ship in the prem store that you already have (that includes boxes like the christmas ones).  

All other compensations are credits.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,378 posts
9,371 battles

Guess it's just my luck that I still can't manage to get anything

Players
633 posts
8,817 battles
On 7.3.2018 at 2:22 PM, SamuraiShakaViking said:

For those of us that didnt get the high tier french BBs in any lottery containers, I assume that the french containers no longer contain ship missions to obtain the French BB's anymore, just camo etc right?

We are running a contest in the Newcomer and Q&A section so if you could do us the favor of choosing what you think is the best answer in this thread we would be eternally grateful :Smile_medal: