You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LooneyToony

Balkan, unite!

14 comments in this topic

Players
87 posts
365 battles

Hello everyone, id like to start off by saying if youre not form Balkan area you wont find much content in this thread....

Since we have alot of players in foreign clans from balkan speaking countries OSC started the initiative to gather them all into one clan so that we could be competitive on the highest level on EU server, this is going on suprisingly well i might add and sofar we can say that we managed to gather a group of 30 strong 60%+ players that are working towards the goal of top 10 clan on the server. Results came late, but this season we managed to put up an fight and beat on several occasions all top clans in CW (with the exception of 2 but i wont name them :P) we are doing very well with our recruitment but as we all know there are alot more good players on this server from Balkans that we simply dont know of, and alot of us are in foreign clans.

....So this thread is a call to all balkan speaking players that consider themsevles able to play at the highest level to join the Balkanisation and apply for OSC, together we will be even stronger....

• Bad 2

[SCRUB]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,254 posts
3,482 battles

There is a clan recruitment section on the forums you know. 

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,009 posts
10,403 battles

You guys already have a recruitment thread for this sort of stuff.

If you want to actively hunt for prospective recruits, then you can always scour the looking for clan subsection.

But this is the wrong place for recruitment ...

Players
87 posts
365 battles

well this reaches more people so thats why its here until mods move it to its place, i dont understand what you two think you have to do ith this thread and why it present any sort of isuue but hey i might be to openminded for that...

• Bad 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,359 posts
11,200 battles
4 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

You guys already have a recruitment thread for this sort of stuff.

If you want to actively hunt for prospective recruits, then you can always scour the looking for clan subsection.

But this is the wrong place for recruitment ...

We could always start pony-bumping their recruitment topic ... :Smile_trollface: @havaduck

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,691 posts
9,745 battles
1 minute ago, lup3s said:

We could alwayw start pony-bumping their recruitment topic ... @havaduck

128094__safe_sweetie+belle_image+macro_d

• Funny 2

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,827 posts
6 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

well this reaches more people so thats why its here until mods move it to its place, i dont understand what you two think you have to do ith this thread and why it present any sort of isuue but hey i might be to openminded for that...

:cap_fainting:

Do you actually believe that intentionally posting your thread in the wrong section to increase the moderators workload is a good idea? You know... intentionally getting on the bad side of the guys with authority here?

There are not enough facepalm pictures on the internet to comment that believe.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,044 posts
8,134 battles

I was an OSC member for a short time, but the clan is too "competitive"  for my taste.... plus I am a genuine "scrub".

Good luck!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,502 posts
19,286 battles

...i somehow come to wonder how all these people can do postings in this, our very own scrubs-forum, anyway ^^:Smile_trollface:...

[SCRUB]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,254 posts
3,482 battles

Oh, I can see the SCRUBmonster has slithered on board :Smile_trollface:

[-KT-]
Players
305 posts
7,580 battles

This is admirable what you are trying to do. But hasn´t history shown that this is not possible and sooner or later it always fails.

However good luck with it and I hope I will be wrong :Smile_medal:

• Funny 1

Players
114 posts
453 battles

Hello,

Like other players said ,you already have thread about  recruitment.
Please try not to create same threads over and over again this can get you sanction in the forum.
Thread is closed.
Have a nice day !