3 comments in this topic

[DJMDK]
Players
1 post
19,298 battles

Hi Wargaming you made me so happy previous patch, but this new patch, which you just  realeased 0.7.2.1  is really bad, sorry to say, please ASAP correct your huge error. seriously what were you thinking, if your testers approved this then you need to test more deeply in the future. 
let me get to the point, CV game play is completely ruined now, i play 4k resolution on a high-end gamming rig runing maximum settings.

1.  I now have lag due to memmory leaks, huge FPS drops
 2. You altered the minimap so you cant make it big any more, like you recently introduced in the previus patch, simply put on the size of the mini map you allow now, i cant see anything on it, it gets totally blured, ship names makes it impossible to see my aircrafts.it is way too small to use it to what it is there for to get a overview of the battle.
hell i cant hardly decern a BB from a CA now, okay now iam exaggerating a bit, but you get the piont i cant se crap on the mini map it might as well not be there at all.

3. please enable us to zoom further out when playing cv, to get overview now that mini map is ruined.

it ruins gameplay have a hard time to see where the enemy planes are, iam an above average CV player but with this mini map i play like the worst noob ever, i feel like iam deprived of situational awareness.

So please consider your patches before breaking a great game. right now the CV game part is broken for players playing in 4K resolution.

please fix ASAP

Beta Tester
229 posts
9,674 battles

numpad + scales the minimap for me quiet nicely.

worse then that is the fact that carrier ui is in a state that it has become unbearable. no reaction to orders, or extreme laggy reaction to orders.

not fun nor engaging .....

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
On 3/6/2018 at 9:35 PM, Osiris_DK said:

3. please enable us to zoom further out when playing cv, to get overview now that mini map is ruined.

You do know you can press M for "tactical map" right...?