Sign in to follow this  
FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor

When to expect low waiting times for lower tier battles?

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
1,598 posts
11,625 battles

In your experience, at what time of day / day of the week are waiting times lowest in the lower tiers? Or are there even real statistics somewhere? I notice especially on Tier II it can really take a while sometimes, like right now when I fancied taking out my silly little Mikasa for a change. And then after several minutes, it's just four vs four.

3 answers to this question

Players
204 posts
329 battles

Around 19:00 server time. Considering school kids (ez farm), you can expect them to log in at 16:00 server time.

Source:

c0GwAB3.png

https://stats.wotapi.ru/stats/wows/eu/total

For your consideration @Nautical_Metaphor

Spoiler

We haw a competition running from February 3rd till May 2nd and it would really be helpfull if you would choose and mark one post as the best answer.

• Cool 2

[NOCAP]
Players
1,538 posts
15,496 battles

You don't get newb-MM any more (max. 60 seconds wait time, teams filled with bots when necessary) and most non-newbs don't play low tiers, that's why there are so few players in queue. The number of online players is shown in port, you will get shorter wait times when it's 20k - 30k.

Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

And maybe the release of the French BB is causing some clogging in the lines. Usually the "new line hype" will dwindle in 1 or 2 weeks.

Sign in to follow this