Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
JapLance

"I'll be back" award in current Hermes scenario

4 comments in this topic

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,410 posts
14,618 battles

Does anybody have any idea how to get this award? Just got it but I have no idea why.

WoWsIllbeback.jpg.39b6e415ba54c82c2eeea68fc3aff6f1.jpg

I was sunk a few miliseconds before the scenario ended (a 4-star victory), but I was not the last ship alive (apart from Rouan), not even the last player ship alive.

I'd like to know, because according to the screenshot, I will never get it again.

[UNICS]
Weekend Tester
213 posts
12,810 battles

According to wiki description: "There's still one ship standing. She must be destroyed, too." Can be obtained only once. To earn the achievement, your ship must die after "Operation has been completed" message appears. (Unknown if it is only primary objectives or if this also includes secondary objectives being completed before dying.)

• Cool 2

Players
2,169 posts
1 hour ago, Defcon13 said:

According to wiki description: "There's still one ship standing. She must be destroyed, too." Can be obtained only once. To earn the achievement, your ship must die after "Operation has been completed" message appears. (Unknown if it is only primary objectives or if this also includes secondary objectives being completed before dying.)

So it sounds like if you burn or flood down just as the mission finishes, one of those sheer fluke ones to obtain from the sounds of it.

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,410 posts
14,618 battles

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I died before the message of "Operation completed" was shown.

Sign in to follow this