You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fediuld

Aigle Marathon daily mission

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
37 posts
1,708 battles

Where can i find which is the daily mission? I have completed 5 up to yesterday, however when clicking on the Combat mission I can see only the progress not what I have to do for eg "today mission". 

I just randomly achieve the criteria which I do not know what actually are each day. 

[CATS]
Players
28,831 posts
15,115 battles

The daily missions are shown when active.

Today there is no mission.

You can read the article on the homepage as it list all missions.

[KAKE]
Players
2,775 posts
6,795 battles

The missions aren't daily, they're up for two days. So if you finished the current one  (which is to finish in the top 5 on your team experience wise in a battle that you also win and survive) yesterday, you won't see one before the next one goes active tomorrow.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,865 posts
21,648 battles
22 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Today there is no mission.

Not quite right. The Aigle marathon missions go on for two days. So yesterday's mission is still active for those who haven't finished it.

Players
852 posts
12,190 battles
1 hour ago, Fediuld said:

I have completed 5 up to yesterday, however when clicking on the Combat mission I can see only the progress not what I have to do for eg "today mission".

I'm sad to be the one who's telling you...but if you are on 5 missions so far, you won't be able to finish the marathon.

Even if you haven't finished the ongoing part 15 yet, there are only 12 parts remaining until the marathon ends. So if you manage to complete all of these missions, you will only have a total of 17 missions completed while you need 18 to unlock Aigle.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,113 posts
20,916 battles
6 minutes ago, Belustigungspanda said:

I'm sad to be the one who's telling you...but if you are on 5 missions so far, you won't be able to finish the marathon.

Even if you haven't finished the ongoing part 15 yet, there are only 12 parts remaining until the marathon ends. So if you manage to complete all of these missions, you will only have a total of 17 missions completed while you need 18 to unlock Aigle.

This...

I'm lucky i've only dropped 2 so far

@MrConway

I seem to recall  on World of tanks when we had these Daily tasks(mission) where you needed to complete X number of missions there was the option to buy a day. or more  if you were a few below.

Any chance of this here?

Players
1,173 posts
7,237 battles

I have a question about daily missions. If I complete the 18 first ones, will I still be able to do the 10 remaining for the small camo and flags rewards? Or will they not appear at all because I will already own the Aigle?

Beta Tester
37 posts
1,708 battles

Thank you all. 

40 minutes ago, Belustigungspanda said:

That's unfortunate :( Never mind. I was away on a contract in another country, so had no time over February to do much. :( 

[KAKE]
Players
2,775 posts
6,795 battles
14 minutes ago, elblancogringo said:

I have a question about daily missions. If I complete the 18 first ones, will I still be able to do the 10 remaining for the small camo and flags rewards? Or will they not appear at all because I will already own the Aigle?

I think so. I'm pretty sure that was how it worked for the daily missions during the Christmas event, at least.

Players
161 posts
25,238 battles
On 3/6/2018 at 4:22 PM, elblancogringo said:

I'm afraid that is a "no". Got the Aigle a few days ago and today I've managed to fulfil Part 19 twice (it does appear), but no reward for me (5 x Sci-Fi camo). That sucks!!!

Anyone can confirm, please?

[SERBS]
Players
538 posts
16,333 battles

i got microchip cammo (sci-fi) from first try with lyon tonight.

Players
1,173 posts
7,237 battles
2 hours ago, JeTBarionIV said:

I'm afraid that is a "no". Got the Aigle a few days ago and today I've managed to fulfil Part 19 twice (it does appear), but no reward for me (5 x Sci-Fi camo). That sucks!!!

Got the Aigle, did the mission like you after I received the ship, and I had the camo reward with no problem. Looks like you have a bug.

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,567 posts
18,223 battles
10 hours ago, JeTBarionIV said:

What I can confirm is that I did the mission and got my camos.

You probably didn't fulfill the requirements and mistook total XP (the one shown in the first screen, which includes all modifiers) for Base XP (the one in the team score screen). It's a common mistake.