Exarsus

54% WR - LF Storm+ Clan active in Clan Battles

11 comments in this topic

[SSA]
Players
42 posts
10,047 battles

Hi

Looking for a clan that regularly plays or will play CW, especially Saturday and Sunday.

Preferably Gold league with good potential to go higher, important is that the team takes CW at least semi-seriously.

Nice, mature, friendly atmosphere with a twisted sense of humour is a plus.

In CW I do what I am told and I shoot pretty well. I rage only when playing randoms :D

I offer services of my Moskva, Hindy, Zao and soonTM Des Moines as well as my Montana and Yamato.

All in all I seek a place with players better than me from whom I can learn something new and whose company will make me play better.

Sincerely,

Ex

[SSA]
Players
42 posts
10,047 battles

TY all for your interest, I have been playing with and decided to join OCTO

[SSA]
Players
42 posts
10,047 battles

Looking again.

For a ACTIVE Clan Battles clan, that is Storm level and has nice potential to go higher.

I do not care much for grouping in Randoms.

English speaking or/and

Deutsche Sprache

Edited by Exarsus
corrected typo from Typhoon to Storm

[HMSR]
[HMSR]
Players
59 posts
7,770 battles

Hi mate,

Nice stats.

Our clan is friendly. We do competitions and fun training, but when doing Clan Battles of League of the Sea, we're competitive. We're about to get into Typhoon league.

Team play is the most important aspect we look for. You can't do advanced tactics with a team that doesn't communicate. 

PM me for more info.

Regards

Minty

[HMSR]
[HMSR]
Players
59 posts
7,770 battles

he already joined our one and left within 2 weeks. Didn't even have the courtesy to say bye to the lads.

Exarsus, you would have played more CB games if you were prepared to do some one on one training as you weren't quite good enough, but the potential was there.I hope it goes well for you.

[SSA]
Players
42 posts
10,047 battles

Thank you for the good wishes Minty.

I was there too short so I haven't really connected with anyone hence no goodbye.

Anyhow I managed to join the same clan my warship buddy is in, so I guess I am finally done searching around. Hope you guys make it to the top ;)