Sign in to follow this  
HerrJar

LF Clan, pref FIN / (ENG)

8 comments in this topic

[BOATY]
Beta Tester
3 posts
6,095 battles

Despite my chosen in game nickname, I'm not actually from Germany and don't fluently speak the language. I've since come to regret that decision because I only ever get comments or clan invites from Germans. :D I'm actually from Finland and I would like to find preferably a Finnish clan. Might consider international English speaking too.

I've never played clan wars or even ranked and I don't really know anyone else who plays this game so pretty much no divisions either. I have few tier 10s and assorted other ranks. Winrate howering somewhere around 50%. I don't really have any great ambitions in this game other than to play with group of friendly people.

I understand this is just a game and I never belittle or mock people in chat. Don't really want to be associated with people that do either.

[DAVY]
Players
3,123 posts
14,785 battles

Hi Herr,

We're looking for players who enjoy playing the game, and want to JOIN IN, we are looking for ACTIVE players who will division, do operations and maybe try clan battles whilst being on discord. If all you want to do is to collect oil and play solo this ISN'T the place for you.

Joining DAVY is easy :-

Most importantly you must be ACTIVE and willing to participate.

Have reasonable stats around or above our clan average of 54%

Have a minimum of 1000 battles played, our clan average is 4k battles

Speak English.

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join, if we like the look of you, you're in, simples...

[OGHF]
Players
10 posts
23,422 battles

Hi Salentine,

My stats are not that good but play everyday and have been trying to find a Clan where I can join in on clan battles plus divisions.  I have been playing for a long time.  Please consider me to be a member of your Clan.  Live in SW of UK.

Cookieboy56 is game name,  Michael Fuller real name.

Regards

Michael

[AFLET]
[AFLET]
Beta Tester
329 posts
12,112 battles

58478030-blue-octopus-pirate.jpg.9cdccea9b04623df2121aa83b7d99338.jpg OCTO RULEZ!

Ahoy Herrjar

International English clan Octo are looking players that would like to try Clan battles once a week but most of the main focus is on Divisions and Operation's. 

We offer fun environment if that's suits you. 

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,037 posts
20,120 battles

Hey if you want to feel loved then come to BAD-A.... we have Swedes, Danes, Norwegians and would love to add a Fin...... UK Based but International (all English speakers only) and we are generally an older bunch 21 to 70... we have around 100 members across our 3 clans and we are one of the oldest English speaking clans in the game being here in clan form since CBT !!!

[OP]
Players
62 posts
18,168 battles

Hi HerrJar

You would be very welcome at SOS. We are currently playing in Clan Battles, div play and Operations, and are looking to expand our roster. Our current aim as a clan is to add numbers first and hopefully improve our Clan Battles setup into more than one team.

Our clan has international members as well as a fair few from the UK so English speaking in TS :)

If you are interested feel free to message me here or ingame if you have any questions.

Sign in to follow this