Sign in to follow this  
Hardocky

Rotating funnel for Alsace and Republique!!

8 comments in this topic

[BK]
Players
171 posts
8,741 battles

Hi, since WG video on french BB https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LinedDelayedCob-mobile.mp4 i was waiting to see the rotating funnel for tier 9 and 10 french BB. But once in the game, no rotating funnel like in the video... so what's the point ot make a video that it's not the true??? If you don't want to/ can't put rotating funnel, don't show it in your video.

[SHAFT]
Players
1,234 posts
25,032 battles

Have you activated small objects through the settings? I don't have that ship though.

• Bad 1

[BK]
Players
171 posts
8,741 battles

Do you think i'll come to the forum and open a subject before checking my config? My setup is on full and small object is check with full settings.

• Bad 2

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
5,138 posts
11,202 battles
6 hours ago, Hardocky said:

Do you think i'll come to the forum and open a subject before checking my config? My setup is on full and small object is check with full settings.

Could you be even more hostile to someone giving very valid idea?

• Cool 8

Players
4 posts
1,901 battles

They wanted to do it, but what i heard was that the funnel rotated, but they couldnt get the smoke to change with the funnel position so they didnt implement it in the end.

[JUNK]
[JUNK]
Beta Tester
1,933 posts
8,398 battles
13 hours ago, Rkthegreat said:

They wanted to do it, but what i heard was that the funnel rotated, but they couldnt get the smoke to change with the funnel position so they didnt implement it in the end.

Typical WG to do something ultra lazy like that.

I mean even if it is super hard to make it do that (which I dont doubt a second) they still announced something without knowing if they could implement it or not... which only enforces the stupidity

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,859 posts
21,621 battles
8 hours ago, Affeks said:

Typical WG to do something ultra lazy like that.

I mean even if it is super hard to make it do that (which I dont doubt a second) they still announced something without knowing if they could implement it or not... which only enforces the stupidity

Two steps forward, five steps back. #WG2018

How is it that no one at the top of the WG food chain has reacted to the constant blunders of Lesta?

Players
723 posts
5,774 battles

Many BBs should have aircraft launchers on the turret roofs. The rear launchers on New Mexico and Fuso, among several others are complete fiction. Apparently, as the legend goes, it was "too difficult" to develop those.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this