You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SkullBreaker007

Looking for a mod

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
135 posts
1,146 battles

Hey I dint know why but aslain removed the compressed texture mod in his mod pack. I have a weak pc and I cant plaay without it really the game is unplayable. He removed the mod from his modpack in update 0.7.2.0. There is also antoher modpack which is WG multi modpack but it takes too much time to update after an update comes. So where can I find the compressed textures mod wjere it is regulalry updated?

4 answers to this question

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,289 posts
7,509 battles

Wait a few days. After an update, all mods are not ready immediately.

As the devs often make small corrections at the last minute, the upgrade version is not totally the one that were on the test server. It is so quite common that modders have to rework their mods the day of the release.

Aslain should be more complete tomorrow or saturday.

Players
135 posts
1,146 battles
1 hour ago, NoirLotus said:

Wait a few days. After an update, all mods are not ready immediately.

As the devs often make small corrections at the last minute, the upgrade version is not totally the one that were on the test server. It is so quite common that modders have to rework their mods the day of the release.

Aslain should be more complete tomorrow or saturday.

Thanks alot bro

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,758 posts
17,329 battles

Hi all,

22 hours ago, SkullBreaker007 said:

Hey I dint know why but aslain removed the compressed texture mod in his mod pack. I have a weak pc and I cant plaay without it really the game is unplayable. He removed the mod from his modpack in update 0.7.2.0. There is also antoher modpack which is WG multi modpack but it takes too much time to update after an update comes. So where can I find the compressed textures mod wjere it is regulalry updated?

Just check his part of the Forum here from time to time (or put in in as "Followed") - if the author of the MOD prepares the MOD for the latest release Aslain is usually very quick to include it in next iteration of his MOD Pack...

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
135 posts
1,146 battles
4 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Just check his part of the Forum here from time to time (or put in in as "Followed") - if the author of the MOD prepares the MOD for the latest release Aslain is usually very quick to include it in next iteration of his MOD Pack...

Leo "Apollo11"

Yep I got it thanks alot bro