Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
fuffaknight

MM does not balance premium ships between teams?

11 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
7,298 battles

As u can see in the screenshot, they had 3 premium ships(belfast, atlanta, kamikaze) incidentally the top 3 in the match , we had 0;

being that premium ships are often more powerful than normal ships, they should be distributed equally between the teams, what do u think?

BalanceWhat.thumb.JPG.f1fdd0bc1d3e670ba11df9db7898935e.JPG

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
28,806 posts
15,107 battles

Not really...

WG will change the MM that ships of the same name are better distributed in the future (no 2 Belfast on one team).

Beta Tester
430 posts
5,093 battles

never considered this as problem because premium ship is just as good (or bad) as the person playing with it. What I'm salty about is an equal distribution of radar ships or gun boats vs torpedo boats

• Cool 2

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

1. Premium ships are never considered for the MM

2. MM consideres only class. Each class (excluding CVs) is allowed to have a +-1 in numbers. Meaning. Your team has 4 cruisers, so the enemy match up may consist of 3, 4 or 5 cruisers. On top of that CVs have a mirrored MM.

In your case it looks like as if the enemy players where just pretty strong. 

Greetings

[-TPF-]
Players
4,343 posts
18,216 battles

You just got the rough end of the MM.  Belfast, Atlanta and Kami R are a tough draw but to have a Fushun and Leander on the opposition team as well...it's one of those horrible random draws where the enemy ships all work well together.

Players
203 posts
4,569 battles
1 hour ago, invicta2012 said:

You just got the rough end of the MM.  Belfast, Atlanta and Kami R are a tough draw but to have a Fushun and Leander on the opposition team as well...it's one of those horrible random draws where the enemy ships all work well together.

^^This and I actually happen tp prefer my silver ships over the premiums I have. That said it is as said above a rough MM in other ways.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles

I would hate to see a MM (i.e. mirror MM) that doesn't provide some perceived imbalances (tactical challenges) here and there. You can have (mostly) boring MM in CB/competitive modes.

• Cool 1

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles

Premium is not considered, because premium is supposed to be balanced compared to silver ships. Some are kind of better, some are kind of worse and some are just different. But so are silver ships towards each other too at times. Overall, the only reason this was kinda imbalanced is because one team had two radar cruisers and the other had none.

[NWP]
Players
1,099 posts
10,062 battles
5 hours ago, Riselotte said:

Premium is not considered, because premium is supposed to be balanced compared to silver ships. Some are kind of better, some are kind of worse and some are just different. But so are silver ships towards each other too at times. Overall, the only reason this was kinda imbalanced is because one team had two radar cruisers and the other had none.

In the last two day's I've seen two Huanghes! :cap_wander:

[TOXIC]
Players
4,794 posts
12,260 battles

Premium ships aren't - and shouldn't - be considered as a thing to be balanced between teams because there are many good premiums but there is also no shortage of pretty crappy ones.

Now, as for some special traits of certain premiums - most notably Radar - now THAT should be distributed evenly.

Sign in to follow this