You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
reveszlaci

outrageous

14 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
6,632 battles
it was outrageous that I was doing, 25 games every day on the day, 20 defeats, whatever I do, and so are many Hungarians,
, I will organize a public protest, I will share in every forum, facebook everywhere i will be my companions, we will protest thousands of, outraged by the manipulations

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
14,049 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, reveszlaci sagte:

it was outrageous that I was doing, 25 games every day on the day, 20 defeats, whatever I do, and so are many Hungarians,

, I will organize a public protest, I will share in every forum, facebook everywhere i will be my companions, we will protest thousands of, outraged by the manipulations

Maybe you just play very bad and that's why you lose so often?

• Cool 1

[TPG]
Players
63 posts
10,945 battles
15 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Maybe you just play very bad and that's why you lose so often?

no its actually impossible for people to be bad at the game its always teams

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
14,049 battles
Vor 9 Minuten, MiniBrit sagte:

no its actually impossible for people to be bad at the game its always teams

Or in this case the nationwide rigged matchmaker :Smile_izmena:

• Funny 1

Players
8 posts
6,632 battles

*edited*

in vain, I do anything if my team is idle,

it's just a good deal

*edited*

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to use of the wrong language and naming.

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,202 posts
9,473 battles

*edited*

3 hours ago, reveszlaci said:

és vesztes csatákban, kivétel nélkül 1-2-3-at voltam a listán,

Google translate this to:

and in losing battles, without exception I was 1-2-3 on the list

Sorry, why I am thinking that that is a lie...

oh...

because of this I guess... https://eu.warships.today/player/534766674/reveszlaci

Please, stop lying!

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to shaming.

Players
8 posts
6,632 battles

with respect, I bought Hipper yesterday, losing battles, 1-2-3 placed mostly, not all my ships, 11: 00-02: 00 new hyper 31 battle 5 won 26 lost, look at the results of the battles, I was not the lame, thank you

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,202 posts
9,473 battles

First, your records show 32 battles with Hipper and a WR of 21.9%, thus you won 7 out of 32 games and not 5 out of 31.

Second, with an average damage of 31k you dealt less damage than the server average.

Third, you sunk on average 0.53 enemy ships per battle. So you sunk one ship every two games. And you also shot down only 0.13 planes per battle.

If you claim you where most of the time within the Top-3, lets compare your results with the best 25% of the EU-Server for the Hipper (https://wows-numbers.com/ship/4181636912,Admiral-Hipper/):

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.edfa0eb2e68021f2bf22b8d6f97d3552.jpg

You see the large differences?! You were maybe in a couple of matches placed on top of you team, but you are far away from being "most of the time in Top-3".

Players
8 posts
6,632 battles

I just wanted to express my team's lottery, today, 9 wins and 2 defeats, why not equal the amount of draws players every day, I would be happy 50% daily, not one day very bad another day and good, google translator may not be accurate, sorry I did not want to harm anyone ,,by  :)

good luck and respect the seas

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,202 posts
9,473 battles

Do you want to know what is the ONLY constant in all of your matches?! Right! It's you! If you lose again and again... maybe you should considering that is because of you where in the losing team!?

Maybe I should intruduce you to some friends of mine: Mister Dunning and Mister Kruger. Please learn from them!

Players
577 posts
12,178 battles
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:00 PM, reveszlaci said:

Counter proof as I am a mad Hun and doing pretty well. I am apologizing in the name of the whole HUngarian community for this "high quality" conspiracy theory.

After all we are not the only nation with endless potato fields...  :Smile_hiding:

@reveszlaci Siman csak szarul tolod a játékot. Az egyéni teljesitményed minden tier-ben horror filmbe illő, amiből ugye nem is származhat magas winrate. Próbálj újraindítani egy accot és figyelmesebben, nem kapkodva játszani. Előtte nézz már meg pár Utube szarságot hogy mivel mit kell csinálni mert most fogalmad sincs róla.  Ezzel igy csak beégeted magad valamit az egész magyar community-t is...