Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Iku_CC

Any idea making clan without other members?

7 comments in this topic

Question

[CCLUB]
Players
20 posts
15,986 battles

Howdy,

I've been wondering to make clan and not asking no one to it well maeby one or two)..is there any idea for it. I mean..can I (adn other few members) get better points, more credits just playing alone random battles and not participate to Clan Battles (which I cant do because not 7 members).

6 answers to this question

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,333 posts
7,894 battles

You can join a clan just to benefit from the economical advantages provided, but it will take a long time to unlock them.

In a clan you can get :

- 10% on service cost of a class of ship (4k oil for DD or cruiser, 5k for BB or CV)

- 10% réduction on the silver cost of a ship (T5 to T8). Beware this reduction also applies to the sell price of the ship (between 2k and 4k oil for each tier IIRC)

+3% to the XP gain with one nation (2k oil).

Each crate you get (with missions, bought in online shop or gained with your daily XP) gives you 10 oil.

It will be faster to get all those by joining a clan of 30 members. There are several clans formed only to get the economicl bonuses so they don't require to participate in CW.

Players
636 posts
8,871 battles
4 minutes ago, Iku_CC said:

Thx help....I "pressed button" and made my own Clan..:). I searched clans and notice that there is lot of Clans that have only 1 member. Now I need to ask my friend to join the clan even if he is not playing...

You will not benefit from having members in your clan that doesn't play ... would be better for you to just join a clan that only collects oil for economic gains, there are many such clans and there is no hazzle to join one but you'll reap the benefits much faster

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
14,049 battles

You get up to 30 oil every day each member to upgrade your base (from daily containers), so yes, it's possible without participating in clanwars. But it will take a while.

[CCLUB]
Players
20 posts
15,986 battles

Thx quick answers..so if I find clan which has formed only in economical purposes it will be easier but it's not real bad idea to make own. One thing to make own is to have own clan name. I have old virtual flight squadron which name we have carried with us but only 2 of us (4 original members still in contact with each other) is playing WoWS and the other one is not playing much..:).

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,482 posts
10,064 battles
3 hours ago, Iku_CC said:

Thx quick answers..so if I find clan which has formed only in economical purposes it will be easier but it's not real bad idea to make own. One thing to make own is to have own clan name. I have old virtual flight squadron which name we have carried with us but only 2 of us (4 original members still in contact with each other) is playing WoWS and the other one is not playing much..:).

Even if he's not playing much, you get the oilo for daily containers at the very least, so maybe slowly, but it will add up :)

[CCLUB]
Players
20 posts
15,986 battles

Thx help....I "pressed button" and made my own Clan..:). I searched clans and notice that there is lot of Clans that have only 1 member. Now I need to ask my friend to join the clan even if he is not playing...