Sign in to follow this  
Alekxandar_

Returning player looking for a EU English Clan

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4 posts
3,160 battles

Hey,

I played WoWs for a long time when it was in Closed Beta and then my focus went on some other very addictive games (damn you Dota2 :cap_viking:).

But now i'm back (ta da da da music behind) and have been playing for a month. I have lots of Premium Ships and also my T10 Montana + T9 Cruiser (not very far away from T10 DM).

I'm 30+ guy who is very interested into this game and investing a lot of time and money. 

Trying to play best (still dont have best WL ratio, because of my bad start 49%). In my last 2 weeks i do have very good WL ratio (55%+) and I believe it will go higher as i advanced into this game.

So reply if you are interested, i would like to meet interesting people and have more fun in this game :cap_like:

[HVK]
Players
1 post
4,538 battles

Hello Alekxander.

Our clan is looking for more members , we have no requirements to join. We are a fun clan that likes to div up when possible, and if we can get 7 players together will attempt clan battles.

Our clan is HVK.

Let me know if you are interested Alekxander. thank you.

[ORA]
Beta Tester
59 posts
6,099 battles

NMA is recruiting!

Who are we?

NMA is a clan that was founded by Sycoreking 4 years ago on World of Tanks that later moved on to World of Warships. We are a international clan with members from all over the world and from all walks of life, from ex-military to mechanics. We are bunch of sarcastic bastards that like to have a laugh while sailing our virtual battleships. We also partake in clan battles and wish to be competetive on a level that is enjoyable for our members as well as teaming up for random battles.

What are we looking for?

Active and social clan members that are at least 18 years old and around 50% winrate. The stat requirements are not strict, if you prove yourself to be an addition to the clan, in ways of being social or whatnot, we will take you in anyway.

We are looking for people that are at least close to a tier 10 ship to partake in clan battles.

Since we are international clan we are looking for English speaking members.

We are looking for members that have a working microphone and Discord.

What we do

We hang out on discord most of the time, playing warships, sharing memes and having fun. We also attend clan wars and are trying to be competitive. We have a dedicated leadership team that is willing to help members become better players and to deal with and answer any question that may come up regarding the clan or World of Warships. We also stream our games if there is something worth streaming, for example our Saturday Drunk Sailing. Some clips (sort it by all clips to see them all):https://www.twitch.tv/skymoose3/clips

Some numbers

https://wows-numbers.com/clan/500139899,NMA-New-Model-Army/

Interested?

If you are interested in joining us then all you need to do is to apply via the clan tab at the top of your in-game interface and we will invite you to our Discord where you will get to meet the gang and receive further instructions and information.

We hope to hear from you soon!  :fish_viking:

Happy hunting and safe sailing!

P.S Dasha is dashing

Alpha Tester, Players
145 posts
5,702 battles

images.jpg.fbac36c35bef188fef40a95cd8047eb7.jpg

Hi, How are you ?

I just founded this clan so if you are looking for casual and grow within the community. Then i invite you to join us.

Once we establish few captain thing with start moving for the future of this community

Clan Wars

Awards

Events

Etc…

Requirements:

- Mic and use Teamspeak 3 when you play

- Active on forum

- Age 18+

You can join our Teamspeak 3  ts91.gameservers.com:9283

Register on our website  https://piratesfourcorners.enjin.com/

See you soon

[AJX]
Beta Tester
46 posts
20,917 battles

Hi

Clan AJX (Ajax) has one spare slot which has just come up. It is a very casual mature minded clan with English as the communication language with no requirement to play clan battles if you don't want to (But I would be keen to find players who would not mind the occasional clan game).

There are only two rules: You must either play a game once per 60 days or let the commander or deputy know if you need a longer break or you will be removed from the clan, this is so the clan benefits can be used by as many active players as possible. and in clan battles (when we finally get to them) no swearing at or belittling players friend or foe (A three strikes out Policy).

Currently the Clan benefits are 10% off the purchase of  Class V. VI. VII ships and 10% off the servicing of Destroyers, Cruisers and Battleships, We will very soon have 10% off the purchase price of Class VIII ships.

As a Class 5 Clan you will need to obtain 50 oil (get 5 crates) to access these benefits on joining. 

Sign in to follow this